Nice looking puppy!

- go see doctor to get mammogram results
- gather trash and recyclables
- go to the bank

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully take my daughter to her doctor's appointment (so far no vehicles want to start, my husband had to take a taxi to work)

Do the dishes

Chase my daughter around and make sure she doesn't hurt herself. She just learned to climb on the couch so now I have to make sure she doesn't fall off.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hopefully you can get your daughter to her appointment.  I am waiting for AAA now with a vehicle that won't start.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hopefully you can get your daughter to her appointment.  I am waiting for AAA now with a vehicle that won't start.
Yeah, we made it. We were in and out in 5 minutes. Our doctor's office usually takes minimum an hour. My husbands dad was trying to call CAA all morning to get his truck started, they never answered. 

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I couldn't get through on the phone either.  A couple of times I got as far as the Ohio dispatch and then it dropped me.  I scheduled on line but who knows when or if they will finally get here.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That weather sounds really scary to me.  I'll be at work tomorrow and I can't believe people are living in temperatures the same as the freezers operate at.  I'll be thinking of everyone each time I delve down in to the bottom of one of the big chests freezers and my hands get frosted. 

Today I finally got myself moving a bit and:

Hoovered the whole apartment (I even dusted first)!

Stripped the bed down and washed all the bedding.

Sorted out more recycling and papers to clear space in cupboards.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That weather sounds really scary to me.  I'll be at work tomorrow and I can't believe people are living in temperatures the same as the freezers operate at.  I'll be thinking of everyone each time I delve down in to the bottom of one of the big chests freezers and my hands get frosted. 
It's warming up now, it's only -18 feels like -30 C. It's going to warm up later in the week above freezing. Saturday says 3 degrees and rain. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
  • Trash night tonight, so clean out the litter boxes
  • Finish the laundry, just a load of whites
  • I've started to go through some older pictures of the furkids as I get a few minutes here and there (I have an old Sony Mavica digital camera that takes the pocket CDs, so we have a ton of old CDs and I'd like to mark them so I know what's on what CD.). The memories are bringing tears to my eyes at times. Seeing those guys as wee little kittens and knowing that they're geriatric cats now. There was a picture of Ms. Pepe as a kitten and she was in my sneaker. All you could see is this little butt sticking out of my shoe. It's so hard to believe she was ever that tiny. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Had a doctor appt this morning. Blood pressure was 122/82....excellent for me. I was also having some trouble hearing and had a lot of ear ringing, so she cleaned my ears out while I was there. I can hear now! It's amazing the difference in my hearing now.

Hair appointment tonight

Rick is bowling early; while he's gone I'm going to do a quick vacuum

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Went to the eye doctor bright and early for a test. Waiting to hear results.
Finished packing away the Christmas stuff
Working on some laundry.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Took my daughter to the hospital to get her rash checked again
Got her prescription filled
Will go to the in laws for dinner tonight
What sort of rash fies she have? Is it on her chest? Are the glands behind her ears swollen?
Temperature? Grizzly? Let me know. I'm interested.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice looking puppy!

- go to the bank
I don't know how it works with you. I go for my mammography every two years for free. It's quite near s lovely Japanese restaurant but not cheap. Once every two years I splurge. I deserve it after the struggle to get my big boobiea in
:sigh:
Where are the days when they were 34b.
Oh dear. I hate these big things.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice looking puppy!

- go to the bank
Sorry to keep popping in and out.
We wait about a half hour to get the results. Nice and quick although my doctor did phone me reasonably late to tell me I had a lump. It was born fatty one but of course it was. One only has to look at me to see what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.