Not open for further replies.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

1. work

2. work

3. work 

I feel for you "working" this long Easter Weekend or Passover or just because its a weekend.....but it cannot be 24/7.   Hey, you shall still have times for "naming three things" afterwards. 

Happy Easter to everybody celebrating.

We had a Egg hunt.

I am going to exercise.

Then I'm going to eat some chocolate eggs!!!!
Um....@Tammat    is it not better to eat those chocolate eggs first, and then exercise?.....or...whatever.....just enjoy those chocolate eggs.....lol..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The ham is fine, thank you, Barbara. It goes into the electric roaster this morning at 11:15 at 325 degrees.

MissSweetKitty, I remember when I worked in a paper plant, we worked a seven-day, swing-shift. And that included holidays. The only holiday that I was guaranteed to have off work for was Christmas and Labor Day. All the other holidays were still working days. I know how you feel. 
 Rick and I were just talking about that yesterday, that even though I've been at my current job now for almost 15 years, I am still not used to having holidays off work. 

Today....
  • Make Easter dinner (my timeline is ready! 

) Rick will bring his parents down for dinner, then take them back home tonight
  • After dear Richard drags his body out of bed, I'm going to wash bed sheets and throw them back on to the bed when they're dry
  • After everybody goes back home tonight, I'm going to grab my Nook and go to bed (and probably be fast asleep in five minutes
    )

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
  • Did a whole lot of really productive gardening..
  • Made some rather yummy corn fritters for dinner
  • Cleaned out a whole cupboard!
I'm feeling rather pleased with myself.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Played with Mouse.

Scooped poop.

Took 3 of Mouse's boxes out to recycling and a few bags of 'stuff' to local charity shops as a good clear out of the apartment.   Me happy, Mouse not happy.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I hate Mondays when I have to go back to work. Must get through my Monday today,

Grab a few groceries, basically cat supplies, milk, yogurt, and apples.

Make a humongous split pea soup with our leftover ham; Rick's parents asked me for a quart of soup and so did my sister and they don't even like the stuff. There must be something about my soup. Everybody says they don't like split pea soup, but whenever I say I'm going to make some, they always ask me to save them a quart, too. I don't even like split pea soup.....but I'll eat mine. Talked to DS last night, who also asked me about the soup. Ham for Easter, then make split pea soup.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
  1. take mom and dad to geriatrician appointment (mom may have early alzheimers or senility...just ruling out things.....with tests....mom is 81.....dad is 82....so not so bad with age)
  2. get desktop computer back from repair shop (power supply box needed changing ...under warranty)
  3. make two extra sets of car keys, since misplaced two, this past thursday. (found one set, again)

Last edited:

misssweetkitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Planet Slamon (salmon and sleep) (I travel there a

I feel for you "working" this long Easter Weekend or Passover or just because its a weekend.....but it cannot be 24/7.   Hey, you shall still have times for "naming three things" afterwards. 

Um....@Tammat    is it not better to eat those chocolate eggs first, and then exercise?.....or...whatever.....just enjoy those chocolate eggs.....lol..

I was working pretty much the whole day and then I straight went bed. Literally. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I was working pretty much the whole day and then I straight went bed. Literally. 
I was working all through the weekend too and only now have 2 days off and the weather is not nice so today I plan for a quiet PJ day:

Laundry as usual.

Mouse time.

Sort out some paperwork stuff.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mservant mservant I like the new photo of mouse :D

Today was the first day of school for term two for my kids so I took them to school.

Exercised

Did jobs up the street ( ran errands) banking ect..

Grocery shopping

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Nothing much really tonight
  • Going out to dinner with a friend
  • The new computer is supposed to be delivered today. I'm excited and I do plan on (trying, anyway) getting everything connected tonight. We shall see; I am not a computer weenie. I will do Rick's computer on Friday night....hopefully.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Tammat   thankyou for your comment on the avatar.  It's a really old picture but I fancied a change so pulled this one up as it makes his eyes look nice. 

I have had an incredibly lazy day and done no more than the items on my list, I haven't even got round to taking my washing out of the macine yet....

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today for me:
* exercise
* hang out lots of washing and do another load. Plus all the other household duties.
* take Neffie to the vet for vacc.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have FUN, Pam. I saw in the dinner thread - Mexican and Margarita's !!! MY FAV... as I think you know. ;)

---------------------

1. Linens today and pet bed laundry.
2. Yard work !!
3. Larry and I took the boys for a walk after dinner. A bit cold for this time of year.... :cold: upper 40's by the time we walked. :slant: We ended up walking pretty fast half way through!!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We had a ball last night! She's quite an interesting person, married with a little girl, and lives on a small farm. And she likes cats. We'll do it again; she's really nice and I enjoyed talking with her.

So tonight:
  • Trash night, so must clean out litter boxes
  • Two loads of sorted laundry on the hallway floor and one load in the laundry basket (it was being protected by Muffin when I left for work
    )
  • Work on the computer for a while. Rick needs his computer connected tonight, too, as he has some union stuff he has to do.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Poop scooping, bins and recycling again.

Major supermarket shop for household stuff.

Laughed at Mouse as he went from racing about the apartment to rolling about on the floor looking cute and demanding everyone's attention.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going for a run today. Yay!

My husband overflowed the bath last night. He blamed the kids. I have many wet towels to wash today.

General tidying up.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Still not done with the computer stuff and dear Richard wasn't happy with me last night. Hopefully tonight will be the end of it and I can get him running again.

That's pretty much all that I'm planning for tonight.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had a ball last night! She's quite an interesting person, married with a little girl, and lives on a small farm. And she likes cats. We'll do it again; she's really nice and I enjoyed talking with her.
That is the best girls night out ever!!! Margarita's, Mexican food and chips, and CAT TALK! :bigthumb:

-----------------------------

1. Dump and scrub litter box day !!! I will have six little faces watching me and helping me the whole time waiting to use the fresh litter. :rolleyes:
2. Health club
3. Grocery store, Petsmart and Library. BUSY DAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.