Name three things - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
-looked after my MIL shop
-brought kids to the pool for a swim. I'm supervising whilst on TCS!!
-tonight I plan to stay up late doing my jigsaw. It's Saturday.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dishes

cleaned before I went to my daughters for the night to do laundry

shopping with daughter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up and gave some love and fed Maia before I went to work................

Later I came home and gave some love and fed Maia before I went out to dinner................

Then I came back home again and gave more love and fed Maia!

Now I am going to lie in bed so that my Maia can curl up comfortably on top of me and sleep

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Vacuum, dust, and clean the bathroom

Hit the natural food store

Scoop, scoop, scoop

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Had a long 'happy chat' phone call from a young friend in Australia.

Yet more laundry washed and hung up to dry.

Loafed on the sofa and caught up on sleep I didn't manage to get last night.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  Today I slept in a bit........

Ran a couple miles...........

Went to Eric's house and made salsa, ate nachos with cheese, beans, salsa, and passed out on his couch before coming home!

Then I walked home!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Work on a couple loads of laundry

Change the bed sheets

If I get can Rick to help me, work on the freezers in the basement. Need to get my lists organized.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Another long 'happy chat' phone call from another young friend in Australia.

Took the boot load of stuff I picked up from my mum's earlier in the week down to a couple of local charity shops.

Did a small food shop, getting some nice oranges (I hope they are anyway), eggs for a pancake making session with my houseguest tonight, and condensed milk for an evil ice cream recipe.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a friend visit.
Watched my youngest daughter at school swimming lessons.
Going to a meeting/ information session at school.

ayeshajae

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today I went for a driving lesson. With my husband learning how to drive a manual
I also made cupcakes and walked in the park /:3

heavenskitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This looks like fun ;)

Been saying everyday that im going to call the dentist for an appointment but I don't.

1.So call dentist first thing in the morning (but im scared)

2. Send my resume to more jobs.

3.Clean my bathroom,vacum, scoop & laundry. Yippy so much fun.....:doh3:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
This looks like fun

Been saying everyday that im going to call the dentist for an appointment but I don't.

1.So call dentist first thing in the morning (but im scared)

2. Send my resume to more jobs.

3.Clean my bathroom,vacum, scoop & laundry. Yippy so much fun.....
I feel for you about the dentist....you're not the only who is scared. Trust me.
 Call, make the appointment, and go. It's important.
  • Must get through Monday at work (I hate Mondays; they should be declared illegal. But that would make Tuesdays Mondays then, and I'd be no further ahead. But geez, I hate Mondays)
  • Grocery shopping tonight and we have to take Rick's mom with us tonight, too. Which will turn a one-hour job into two hours.
  • There are two loads of laundry separated and piled on the floor in the hallway. A load of sweatshirts is in the laundry basket. When I left for work this morning, I saw a buff-colored tail sticking out of the pile (Muffin was sound asleep; that girl just loves sacking out in sweatshirts. And when I see a tail or a paw sticking out of the pile of laundry the way it does, it always makes me smile. I love that girl.
    )

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Winchester, if had cute piles of washing like that I'd NEVER get them done.....  they'd stay on the floor until all paws and tails were clear. 

Today I should:

Take a shower

Do yet another load of laundry

Clean out and vacuum the sitting room.  There are cat zones and OTT cat zones, and my sitting room is currently OTT +.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hmmmm.... what will I do today?

- need to pick up just a few things at the grocery store
- Buy Powerball tickets
-laundry and cleaning.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise

@Winchester, if had cute piles of washing like that I'd NEVER get them done.....  they'd stay on the floor until all paws and tails were clear. 

Today I should:

Take a shower

Do yet another load of laundry

Clean out and vacuum the sitting room.  There are cat zones and OTT cat zones, and my sitting room is currently OTT +.

That Muffin is something else.....I need to get a picture of her tail / paw sticking out of the clothes. One morning all I could see was an ear. We've gotten to the point where, even if there are no dirty clothes, she's walking around by the piano in the living room and I think she's looking for the laundry basket. So I get the empty basket out of the closet and scrounge up one of "her" towels and throw it in the basket. Within seconds, she's curled up in the towel and sound asleep. I did that this morning and when I left for work, I looked up the steps to her from the front door and all I could see were two eyes from an opening in the basket. She was watching me leave for work. I need to get a small pillow for that basket....either that or get her a nice wicker basket with a pillow and fluffy blankie and put it there by the piano. And then I'd have my laundry basket back. She's a sweetie. (We do have a wicker basket with a queen-size pillow on the floor by the cat tree in the living room, but Ms. Pepe has pretty much taken that one over. Muffin can't have that one. There would be kitty war.)

Not much at all planned for today....

I scooped this morning and will scoop again tonight

Make dinner and then clean the kitchen

And I think that's it.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

That Muffin is something else.... I need to get a small pillow for that basket....either that or get her a nice wicker basket with a pillow and fluffy blankie and put it there by the piano. And then I'd have my laundry basket back. She's a sweetie. (We do have a wicker basket with a queen-size pillow on the floor by the cat tree in the living room, but Ms. Pepe has pretty much taken that one over. Muffin can't have that one. There would be kitty war.)

Remember that golden kitty nugget, that you can buy any amazingly amazing alternative for their chosen 'spot' but you can not make them use it.  Go no further than a free box or you will almost certainly have wasted good money. 

Today:

I took a shower

Got dressed

Threw biscuits for Mouse and generally relaxed my way through the last day of my holiday. 

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I know and I did think of that. And I'm afraid that if we get a nice, comfy basket with a soft pillow, it's an open invitation for the other cats to take over the basket and then poor Muffin won't be able to enjoy it anyway. This morning, I saw Muffin walking around the piano and looking in the basket. I looked over and there was Tabby, sound asleep in the basket. I picked Tabby up and put her back in bed with Mollipop and she went back to sleep. When I walked back out to the living room, Muffin was already in "her" basket, tramping down the towel, so she could nap.
  • Had to put gas in the Tucson this morning on my way to work.
  • Tonight is trash night, so clean out the litter boxes
  • Must go to Best Buy for new ear buds; my left ear bud died this morning and I have to use my iPod buds until I get new ones. The iPod buds are too short. I can't complain about my Skull Candy buds as they're fairly old now, I think, and they've been through the washer and the dryer.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick bowls early tonight. While he's gone.....

Two loads of laundry

Scoop the boxes

Do some work on the computer tonight (there are some recipes that I want to add to Master Cook and I need to get my Quicken file up to date)

Status
Not open for further replies.