Name suggestions?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AMYSCRAZY

Yes, I am keeping them!
The names are perfect and the boys actually picked the names I hoped they would. Each name fits the personality perfectly.

I have very bad news that I wasn't sure I could share...I feel very responsible for the results of this whole situation. Nina went in to be spayed today and didn't make it. She became very vocal over the last 4 days and the vet suggested she be spayed. She didn't have the uterine infection that he thought but when I picked her up at 2:00 she was clearly stressed. I took her directly to the vet and she passed in the room. He didn't know exactly why and said it could have happened even if she hadn't had the babies. I just feel bad about the whole thing. She was sooo very special and deserved the best.
Oh, I'm so sorry. I just have no words. But please don't feel it's your fault. I took Smudge in to be neutered and he never got better and passed in about 3 weeks. I'm sure the FIP would have gotten him eventually, but I hurried it along.
Nina only had 2 kittens, so that wouldn't have stressed her body out that much. And she was stressed when the other mothers were there, so I don't think it's your fault for letting her have the kittens. At least now you have a part of her. Possibly she was older than you thought, or had a condition you didn't know about. Anyway. I'm so sorry.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I just feel crummy, I'm sure you know how it feels. I was thinking of keeping only one kitten but now I will keep both and knowing they are both boys I know that there will not be any unplanned issues. They will be neutered after 2 lbs.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks, I just feel crummy, I'm sure you know how it feels. I was thinking of keeping only one kitten but now I will keep both and knowing they are both boys I know that there will not be any unplanned issues. They will be neutered after 2 lbs.
Yes, I do know how it feels.
I wish we both didn't. But little boy kittys are so fun and cute. And grow up to be sweet big boys!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I'm destined to be the only girl in the house. Two human boys and 4 boy cats...I love boys...

My human boys:
[/IMG]

I know this is a cat site but I need to share my love tonight

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, I'm destined to be the only girl in the house. Two human boys and 4 boy cats...I love boys...

My human boys:
[/IMG]

I know this is a cat site but I need to share my love tonight
I am so sorry about Nina!!! Do not blame yourself.
Your boys are so handsome!!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
so sorry to hear about sweet Nina...but those are great names. they'll keep each other busy, for sure!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear to hear about Nina! Please don't blame yourself, now you have her two boys to remember her by though
love the names BTW

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also, so sorry for Nina, the unexpected is the worst!
At the same time, I want to comment, or I should say complement your sharing and pics of family as well......loved the "human boys" reference, it really made me giggle. Have to admit I have no "human children" of my own, but I konw that much of that is due to not finding the right guy! There is much truth behind the "keep a plant alive for a year, then.....". I have heard "It's just a cat" to many times!

babygirl'sdawn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cheylink,

I'm so never going to marry and have children. Wahhhhh. (I cannot keep a plant alive for a month. *pout*) So I'll stick with my 4 fur-babies. I figure I love them more than I think I'd enjoy a husband most days anyway - 'cause even if the kids are complaining, I sure can't understand them. LOL

My sympathy on the passing of Nina. She was a beautiful cat. The others are adorable as well.

Also, your sons are nice looking kids. I hope they enjoy the newest additions.

catnapt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i am so sorry for your loss!

sometimes things happen that are totally beyond are control

hugs

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyGirl'sDawn

Cheylink,

I'm so never going to marry and have children. Wahhhhh. (I cannot keep a plant alive for a month. *pout*) So I'll stick with my 4 fur-babies. I figure I love them more than I think I'd enjoy a husband most days anyway - 'cause even if the kids are complaining, I sure can't understand them. LOL

My sympathy on the passing of Nina. She was a beautiful cat. The others are adorable as well.

Also, your sons are nice looking kids. I hope they enjoy the newest additions.
I know what youre saying.....!!!!!! I am so tired of the "boyfriend" not willing to take the time to build a relationship with my or our kitty! Even my last boyfriend's cat, Sweety, who I only was blessed knowing her for her last 2 years, became my kitty! And I must say I was honered to be there with and for her then!
But if I hear "your cat is doing...again" or "won't stop doing..." again, I am going to scream! Actually, I already have!!
Ofcourse I should have known when there was'nt a plant in the house!