Name Something You Need To Stop Doing

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
For me, it's worrying so much.
I'm guilty of that too - I've always joked if you looked up worry in the dictionary you would find my picture next to the word. :D

But I procrastinate and wish I wouldn't do that as much. I can meet deadlines, pay bills on time, etc. but put off so many other things I know I should be doing.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is coffee. Sometimes I will have coffee instead of food. I drink probably 10 cups a day.
But it's so gooood!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Mine is coffee. Sometimes I will have coffee instead of food. I drink probably 10 cups a day.
But it's so gooood!!

I hear you. I'm been trying to have more decaf.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But it's so gooood!!
Gosh I really love coffee but I could never drink that much! I usually have a good sized cup in the morning (or if at work a large iced coffee). I rarely have it any other time of the day.

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too. My main guilty pleasure is Monster trail mix. Yummy, yummy, yummy. 170 calories a serving.....which is ¼ cup. That's two small handfuls. Who eats only two small handfuls of trail mix?

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stress eating, and drinking way too many Cokes and cups of coffee to help me stay on my feet and slog through the day.