Name something you do when no one else is around...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today when I was waiting for the water to drain in the bathtub, so I could turn on the shower..i was standing a a few inches of water, nude, dancing

I crank music while I'm in the batch shaving my legs
And then I dance to it as the water drains.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Today when I was waiting for the water to drain in the bathtub, so I could turn on the shower..i was standing a a few inches of water, nude, dancing

I crank music while I'm in the batch shaving my legs
And then I dance to it as the water drains.

ahh thats priceless!
I have this thing were when i get out of the shower i only get 1/2 dressed.
like..socks..undies and a shirt...or socks/bra/undies...and I start getting ready. the worst is when i just forget the shirt but get almost completely ready... I am soo odd!!

kittylover13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1 thing i do alone in my room all by myself is have conversations with my ag dolls and my cat. she (the cat) often gives me strange looks and hides under my bed! =)

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tend to sing silly songs or silly lyrics to normal songs when no one else is around.

candlemaven

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'll join the confessional!
I am guilty of many of the above (binge eating, louding burping/farting, nose picking....LOL)

My greatest (??) claim to fame was burping the chorus of Billy Joel's "It's My Life" (was on the radio at the time). Unfortunately, a friend of mine heard me. All she said was, "Carlene, be honest with me. Are you really a man?"

(She's my best friend, so she has also unfortunately been witness to many of the above-listed indiscretions as well. It's a wonder she's still my friend! LOL)

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furryferals

I didn't quite overhear what you said

waddiz it??? Shoplifting???armed robbery??? Can't you say it in cockney rhyming slang?
I hope you have Seinfeld where you live. There was an episode called Master of my Domain. I think that's what they are referring to?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Candlemaven

I'll join the confessional!
I am guilty of many of the above (binge eating, louding burping/farting, nose picking....LOL)

My greatest (??) claim to fame was burping the chorus of Billy Joel's "It's My Life" (was on the radio at the time). Unfortunately, a friend of mine heard me. All she said was, "Carlene, be honest with me. Are you really a man?"

(She's my best friend, so she has also unfortunately been witness to many of the above-listed indiscretions as well. It's a wonder she's still my friend! LOL)
You sound like me. I always have John laughing because well my dad taught all us kids to seriously appreciate a good burp or fart. We had burping contest when we were kids (and still do sometimes
). Anyways I always try to make my burps "say" something. Like I will say a word while Im burping to make it sound super funny.
John caught me burping jingle bells earlier today.

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I sleep
. Maybe I'm paranoid but I can't sleep if there's another person in the same room as I'm in.

I play tag with Shami, like really get into it, run like a maniac and crouch and hide in a corner and jump out and chase him. Sometimes I wonder if the neighbors think I'm a looney when they hear all that rumbling and bouncing at 4 am.