Name Something In Your Purse.....

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
IMG_9866.JPG

I just checked and the oddest thing I have is two pairs of eyeglasses instead of one.

What do you have? Maybe the guys could post something odd they have in their wallet?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This would have been easy when my kids were littler. Rocks, socks, you name it I had it! :p I'm trying to keep as little as possible in a small coss-body bag now. The only thing less common I can come up with is an epi pen.

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A few years ago I would've said a boxcutter. For my job I always had to have at least one box cutter but I've gotten out of that habit after trying to get on a few flights forgetting I had one in there.

Now the weirdest thing I'd have is a can of cat food. When I feed the ferals I stick cans in my pockets and in my purse. Hmm maybe I should get a backpack!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Tape measure. I am always looking at thrift store furniture that might be refinished or repurposed and size is pretty important. In a pinch I can use a paper bill which is six inches long but a tape measure is more convenient.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those plastic sun glass thingys from the eye doctor that you slip on behind your regular glasses when you leave the office after having had your eyes dialated.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really have anything weird in my purse. I have an old ticket stub from the musical Wicked from 2013 in my wallet... I at one point had at least 4 different notebooks.

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I was going to say that! Actually I have a pouch of wet cat food and a large zip-close laundry net. In case I meet an injured cat that needs to be taken to the vet. (It's happened before.)
I knew I wouldn't be the only one lol!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't use a purse anymore. I do carry a wallet and I carry a medal tooth pick around in it to clean my teeth after I eat out.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have anything unusual. Cards (plastic), glasses, coin purse (no money) and an emery board.
I don't like to carry a lot of junk.