Name My Kitty Game!

kittymommy3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok, so the game goes like this: I will post the gender, color and personality of a cat(s) (age and breed can also be added if desired) and also a criteria for the name, the next person must come up with a name that fits the criteria that they also think fits the cat and then they must give details of a new kitty. Players who have played a previous round can add cats to the existing brood or just do a whole new one all together. 

Note: These are fictional cats but you may add photos if you like to make the game interesting :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an example: 

Me: I'm adopting a quiet 1 year old red and white male. I want his name to be a tough, no nonsense name.

Next player #1: Name him Draco! I am keeping one of my queens kittens, a sweet and affectionate all white female. I want a long name that sounds princessy and reflects her coloring.

Me: Name her Snowbelle! Draco is getting two kitty playmates, they are a gentle and lazy tortie girl whose name I want to be sweet and lovable, and a quite and serious looking all blue male, I want him to have another no nonsense name like Draco.

Next player #2: Name them Missy and Duke! A rouge has decided to stick around and become ours, he is a playful and hyper cream and white boy. I want a playful name to match his personality but it must be a nature name. 

and so on and so forth!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The rules are: 

1.) No skipping people

2.) Be polite and follow the criteria given by the previous poster

3.) If you use a cat from a previous round you must use the name the player gave it (unless they obviously didn't follow the name criteria, then you can post again if you like)

So, lets begin!!!

-----------------------

I'm adopting a solid black little girl kitten. She is playful and affectionate and I want her to have a space name that fits her personality.

Last edited:

titanblazejagg

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Name her Andromeda! 

I'm keeping two silver tabby kittens from my cat Cleo's first litter. They are both girls and I want them to have very feminine "people" names that will go with Cleo!

titanblazejagg

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Name him Comet!

I'm keeping a wandering stray kitten, I'm not sure if its a male or female yet so I need an androgynous (unisex) people name. It is a cream and white colored kitten. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittymommy3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Name him Talon!

I'm adopting two Abyssinian kittens to bring into my breeding program. They are females of the same litter so I want them to have matching sweetie pie names fits for two queens.