Name an animal....

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Name an animal, besides a dog or cat, that you have been chased by.

Swan for me.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A black snake. I was two years old and playing with my grandmother's dog in her yard, and I guess I disturbed the snake. I started screaming in panic, and my aunt yelled for my grandfather, who ran outside and killed it.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiger shark.
You win

For me, a Javalina and a Gila monster. Had coyotes follow me when riding my horse, but they weren't chasing me. Don't let what you see on T.V. fool you. Gila monsters are fast and agile.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue jays. When I was about four, I saw a baby blue jay in the backyard and picked it up and carried it into the house. The parents followed me angrily all the way into the house.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A mother duck - I was running over a low bridge and her ducklings were swimming underneath it. 🦆

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
You win

For me, a Javalina and a Gila monster. Had coyotes follow me when riding my horse, but they weren't chasing me. Don't let what you see on T.V. fool you. Gila monsters are fast and agile.
O I don’t know…have heard tales about javalinas.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goose also when I was a kid. I was charged by one as an adult. A group of wild geese staked out territory outside of the building where I was working at the time. They would charge at people walking in and out of the building but they were just bluffing. They didn't get really close to the sidewalk.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Geese and ducks. My mom heard about this little park where people would go feed them. So we stopped one day and the second they thought we had food we were surrounded by dozens! Then they followed! Needless to say; we didn’t stay long! :lol: It wasn’t much of a speed chase but a volume one.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
We made the mistake of feeding some mallards one day. 🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆 We were in a fast boat, but they would follow us for miles across the lake. Then they would try to climb into our boat squawking for more food. We never fed ducks again. :p

I've also been chased by a rooster. 🐓 Those spurs are sharp!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Pigs. They were the neighbor’s animals and frequently escaped their pen. If they spotted you they would come tearing after you. None of us kids were ever caught and perhaps they didn’t intend to bite or kill us but they sure looked like they wanted to.