Name a movie

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never actually watched them, but the soundtracks to the Guardians of the Galaxy movies are top notch.

Disney
Music & Lyrics
Singin' in the Rain

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the lil mermaid :lol: its not great music in any way but its the one thats been burned into my brain. so badly by my baby sister watching it multiple times a day for i dont know how long years ago:rolleyes:
The Little Mermaid has fantastic music...I have to stop myself from singing along.:lol: (even now, after a few decades)

I've never actually watched them, but the soundtracks to the Guardians of the Galaxy movies are top notch.
Yes, great sound tracks...you really should watch the movies...they're awesome.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Oh yeah! All that wonderful music by Enya. I'd never even heard her before.

The sound of Music
Paint Your Wagon
The Producers (I know. "Springtime for Hitler"?! But then I heard an interview with Mel Brooks, who said that in the elevator one day he heard a song that sounded familiar. So when he got to his office he called his agent and asked "Did we license 'Springtime for Hitler' to Muzak?" And his agent said, "Oh yes. They're using an instrumental version and it's bringing in a pretty penny." It really is a catchy tune.)
Also (speaking of Muzak), it was a television series, not a movie, but I really like the theme song from "Greatest American Hero."

Margret

Last edited:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it that part when Anna Scott was at a presscon and the gang were looking for her. It was also her last day in the country. LOL.

Notting Hill is a romantic comedy which I loved, but the songs added to it becoming memorable.
yep, that was it!!!!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Always loved the Jurassic Park soundtrack and well as Pirates of the Caribbean.
Since Doctor Who has done movies- TV movies, but still movies, that entire soundtrack is the absolute best.
Also, any movie with a Muse song, especially World War Z.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This reminds me that the Soundtrack to Music & Lyrics is awesome.