Nala threwup!

buffalo-mitch

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat, Nala, just threw up. To keep her off the carpets, I put her in her room with her litter box and food and toys, etc. I think it was because she drank milk that she found (whole other story). I know she now may have diahrehea (not spelled right), is there anything else I should do and will she be alright?

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry your baby is sick
You should call your vet and explain what's going on, it could be from the milk or it could be something more serious.

minlee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about your kitty. I hear that some cats are lactose intolerant. So maybe she might have problems with milk.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

buffalo-mitch

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well I let her out of her room this morning and she hasnt thrownup since. She seems fine, eating, drinking, playing and using her litter box. So I think she'll be alright

And along with drinking milk, I think she had some spaghetti too

minlee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat is like that. When my son is eating goldfish she is right there. She loves them

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by buffalo-mitch

And along with drinking milk, I think she had some spaghetti too
Wait a minute...

Did you have spaghetti that she might have gotten into? Or did you just see something in the vomit that you thought was spaghetti? (Just trying to eliminate the possibility it was worms. Ewwww.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

buffalo-mitch

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Wait a minute...

Did you have spaghetti that she might have gotten into? Or did you just see something in the vomit that you thought was spaghetti? (Just trying to eliminate the possibility it was worms. Ewwww.)
yeah the spaghetti was right next to the milk and the room spelled kind of like the sauce we had on it so it deffinetly was that