Nakita is at rest

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

words still escape me... I have been trying to reply to this thread all day but have yet been able to find the right words even though there really arent any real words to say. I have shed quite a few tears today
me too

Kass I am so sorry, you and Rob will remain in my thoughts at this difficult time

RIP sweet Nakita, play happily at the Rainbow Bridge

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Continuing to hold you in my thoughts and prayers.
Take your time -- come talk when you're ready -- we'll be here.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To say I'm overwhelmed by the response to Nakita's passing, would be an understatement.
Thank you so much everyone. For reaching out, for being there for me and sending all your love. You all make it a little easier with your words and compassion.

Today is the first 'routine' day. We came back from the cottage yesterday, Rob went to work this morning, and now I'm left alone in the this very quiet house. It's so hard. Everything reminds me of her and then the tears start and then the emptyness becomes too much.

They say when one door closes, another opens. I just hope the future is kind since this last event has hurt me to the core.

I posted my memorial in the thread shown below. I just didn't want it to get buried in this thread. You can see it here:

My Emerald Girl

I wish everyone lived closer, since I would love to meet the people behind the words. If you can all do something for me, don't take anything for granted. Keep your loved one's close and realize that in a heartbeat things can change forever.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am just reading about sweet Nakita. I am so sorry for your loss. It brought tears to my eyes to hear such sad news. She was very well loved. My condolances won't be enough to console you I am sure but that is all I can offer you.
RIP Nakita. May you play happily and painfree over the rainbow bridge.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry to read of Nakita's passing to the bridge. She has many of our favorites to greet her here. RIP dear Nakita.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just came across this thread, and my first thought was "oh, no." Words can't tell you how very sorry I am for your loss. Nakita was a beautiful girl, and I'm sure you miss her terribly. My very deepest condolences to you & your husband.
Play happily, sweet Nakita.

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My condolences over the loss of Nakita are with You and Rob Cass... Just know that Nakita is playing with her friends over the Bridge and also watching over you and Rob and is always in our hearts

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Kass... I just saw this and I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved Nakita. She was a special and beautiful girl. I will miss seeing new pictures of her but I'll always be able to see her in my mind. The way she was when she was healthy. RIP dear Nakita. Have fun romping over the bridge.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. May sweet Nakita rest in peace and run and play happily and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge. Many here have felt the emptiness and heartbreak of losing such a loved and treasured member of our families, rest assured that you will be reunited with your Nakita someday, never to be parted again.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kass, I'm not here very often so I just now saw this thread. I know you tried so desperately to help Nakita and my deepest sympathy goes to you and Rob at this very sad time.

Nakita was so beautiful and special and this is a very sad loss for all of us here at TCS.

Hugs
to you both.