Nads...hair remover or BBQ sauce?

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Stop it there I can't breathe propoerly I nearly died laughing and I have a stomach ache!!!!!
Blue the pukies are so cool!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Well, that was funny, but made me nasueous again :tounge2:

Actually, I've been using the homemade formula of a sugar and lemon concution for years. There was this beautician that does house calls in Tel Aviv that I was with. She used to bring a pot and cook it at your home and then use it on you. It's used in a slightly different way than wax, so it's best to let someone else do it for you.

I'm back to shaving, now that I'm not in Tel Aviv
. I am definitely looking into a lazer treatment after I'm over the pregnancy. Anyone has any experience with that?

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne;

The only laser treatment I have had is on my eyes. I can see a lot better, and I will admit that my eyeballs are not hairy.

(Oh man, that was bad.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hairy eyes...haven't had those since the "morning after" a few weeks ago
...needed a crowbar just to get 'em open...then wished I hadn't bothered
Come to think of it, I could've used some Nads for my tongue that morning too!
]
Think I'll stick with being BEHIND the bar, feel better the next day, and my wallet looks fatter too!

Cleo

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Blue!!! I love your pukey guys!!!! And Deb...yep the name brought up a bad image in my mind the first time I saw the commmercial, also...

And Cleo.....I got such a kick out of your last post....needed some nads for your tounge too, huh? So I take it your tounge felt kinda furry!!! Hey, Ive been there! Can't say it's fun, though....especially when the headache comes with it!
I got a kick out reading this whole thread!!! You guys are hilarious!!!