Mya - such a long journey!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopin&prayin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
we have 3 baby kittens so far
she is working on having her 4th
all black and white just like momma!! will update u all further gotta get back to mya

hopin&prayin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am still waiting on the 4th kitten to be born
I was trying to figure out how to go ahead and post some pics of the 3 kittens..I have posted a pic of them on my facebook..but how do i do that on here..I have to send the pics from my cell phone because my digital camera is broke ..anyone know how I can send pics from my cell phone to this web site? Please let me know

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Go Mya!

I don't think you can send pictures directly to this website. You have to upload them to something like photobucket, then copy the IMG code and paste it in the message here. I don't know how facebook works. Do the pictures there have an IMG code? Can you transfer them from facebook to another site?

hopin&prayin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not sure I will try to get them uploaded on here some how

UPDATE!! - Mya has given birth to 5 beautiful kittens!! I am SO proud of her
They all look like momma

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, my goodness - Mya is just beautiful - and what pretty kittens! Continued good wishes that all goes well!

hopin&prayin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
darlili - Thank you
I am so proud of her she has been a great mother!

Update for today - Mya and all 5 kittens are doing very good
All 5 kittens have been nursing very well, and Mya has been taking very good care of them..Last night after Mya had the 5th kitten, I changed her bedding in her box and got everyone comfy
then Mya went into my sons room and got on his bed..then she came back to her kittens and started taking them to my sons bed..lol..I was so shocked that she did this, I really thought she would want to keep the kittens away from the kids, but she was trying to take them to the kids lol..Needless to say I put the kittens back in the box, of course she followed..My oldest son is 10 years old and my youngest is my 4 year old daughter..so this is why I was very shocked that she would try to take her babies to my 8 year olds bed.

I called our vet this morning to give him the update on Mya and the 5 kittens
I also set up an appointment with him to get her fixed as soon as the babies are weaned and when its safe for Mya

When Mya was having her kittens it hurt her so bad with having the broken pelvis
I never want her to go threw that again

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Theyre so beautiful! Mya sounds like a wonderful mother, and it's great that she's so comfertable with your children
It sounds like you're taking really good care of her!

hopin&prayin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
kstmommy and cutekittenkat - thank u both

I have for sure spoiled Mya lol..after Mya having her kittens and her allowing me to experience the birth of them all I feel so much closer to her
..we were close before ..but now I just have this feeling toward her
Im just so darn proud of her!!