My wife ran over the easter bunny :(

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I have killed 2 raccoons with my car..and then had to drive past them everyday until they disintegrated

My ex bf would always make me feel bad saying the coons I hit probably had babies somewhere and that now the babies would die without their mom
I felt SO bad..I cried and cried.

I know for a fact that if I ever hit a cat or a dog, I wouldn't be able to drive home..I would lose it. Just thinking that was someones pet and I killed it.

Well RIP little bunny

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

As much as I try, I haven't been fully successful with humans yet
Ahh.....

At least you all have the decency to feel bad about it, and not try and hit the animal on purpose.

And if there's no Easter eggs for me this year, I'll know who to blame!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG I have killed 2 raccoons with my car..and then had to drive past them everyday until they disintegrated

My ex bf would always make me feel bad saying the coons I hit probably had babies somewhere and that now the babies would die without their mom
I felt SO bad..I cried and cried.

I know for a fact that if I ever hit a cat or a dog, I wouldn't be able to drive home..I would lose it. Just thinking that was someones pet and I killed it.

Well RIP little bunny
Sorry but I know why he's your ex, what a jerk
I'd be too upset to give my wife hell about what she just did "He probably had baby bunnies somewhere".

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww
But its not her fault. Things like this happen.......I try and brake for all things that cross my path(well except for a deer
) Other than that, I havent ever hit anything.

For you wife.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

It's still alittle early but,

I'm sorry but that's hilarious!

I hit a kitty once
She was a beautiful one too. A long haired albino. She lived too! I know it wasn't my fault because this woman's husband let her out but I still pitched in on the vet bills.

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's sad what happened to the bunny dont blame yourself . I do think the DNR should allow people to take freshy hit and killed animals( Rabbits deer,coons,ect.) home to clean, bucher and eat,( if you like wild meat) or if not to bury in their garden if you hit them. Then in my opinion it would be less wasteful. And you would be using the life you took. The problem with this if DNR made this legal everyone who wanted meat would do this, which I think is wrong, only the people who acadently kill should have the option, if they want to that is.http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...lies/frown.gif

A dead bunny buchered right would make great raw cat food.