My wedding stuff! 3 days to go!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Tomorrow indeed my friends

I woke up feeling nervous this morning...just realized people are going to be staring at me all day

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I woke up feeling nervous this morning...just realized people are going to be staring at me all day
ONE more sleep till

Are you doing anything tonight? (I had my bridesmaids and my mom, and sisters stay at my house the night before my wedding, I kicked my hubby out to his parents)

Many many best wishes... I hope your wedding is all you imagine it to be

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You'll forget all that once you are standing next to Josh.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It seems like it was just yesterday that it was you and Trout. Calming for you today and tomorrow.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That's too funny. I had the same freak out about the same thing but mine was the morning of the wedding. Just wait until you start to walk down the ailse. You won't see anyone except for your handsome groom

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

That's too funny. I had the same freak out about the same thing but mine was the morning of the wedding. Just wait until you start to walk down the ailse. You won't see anyone except for your handsome groom
Exactly!! And if you're really nervous when you're getting ready, just sing a goofy song with your bridesmaids. Me and mine sang "Baby got back" and it calmed me right down. I just had fun.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

ONE more sleep till

Are you doing anything tonight? (I had my bridesmaids and my mom, and sisters stay at my house the night before my wedding, I kicked my hubby out to his parents)

Many many best wishes... I hope your wedding is all you imagine it to be
Me and most of the bridesmaids are sleeping over together tonight after the rehearsal, so I'm sure we will have fun

I just got my nails done..its quite hard to type...I usually have stumps for nails

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You look gorgeous, Natalie, and everything you've picked out is beautiful. Have a WONDERFUL day tomorrow. Try to remember to take some time to relax and enjoy it...it goes by too fast.

The best piece of advice I got for my wedding was to ask someone...a friend or something...to remember to snap a picture of the groom the moment he sees you. All eyes are fixed on the bride at that moment, so nobody ever remembers to get a picture of the groom. I asked my uncle to do it for me, and now I've got this amazing snapshot of Pat with a HUGE smile on his face, holding back a tiny tear, giving me the "thumbs up" sign. It's my very favorite picture of him.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Nat, I'm so happy for you!! I remember your first post about Josh saying "I think I'm in love...."
You are going to be a gorgeous bride, and everything looks wonderful!!

Don't worry about everyone staring at you. The worst part for me was getting down the aisle (a very loooong aisle!) but once I was beside DH, everything was fine.

Best wishes for a long and happy life together! Enjoy your honeymoon and share pics when you get back! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!