My valentine's date was my cat.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Jamie was my "date", too, since hubby had to work late shift, and I was gone from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.. By the time he got home, I was getting ready for bed. We did go out to dinner on Sunday, but it wasn't really for Valentine's Day.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got one kiss for V-day! That was from the dog.
She's a real sweetheart, though.

I have no boyfriend, & have never had one. Someday, I might find someone, but I don't care that much right now. I would be content to be the crazy cat lady in town-single, 4 cats & 4 dogs. If a husband or boyfriend fits in the house, then that OK, too! Although I wouldn't mind marrying Vin Diesel....

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vibiana

Whoever he is, just remember that the recipient of the flowers, candy and cards is probably about to kill him if he leaves the toilet seat up ONE MORE G.D. TIME ...
Actually, that was pretty close to my thought. I know how tough it can be to be single on Valentine's Day, but look at it this way...at least your Valentines didn't walk out with your keys (again) this morning leaving you to spend a half hour hunting all over the place for them and making you late for your meeting.

When I was single, I used to get together with my other single girlfriends on Valentine's Day and we'd all go out to a nice dinner together. We used to have a great time (and it was lots of fun to people-watch all the happy...or not-so-happy couples).

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cj was my date, we even slept together! (okay, okay he sleeps with me everynight.) I love him though, he has a heart of gold. Honestly one of the gentlest kitties I have ever had. Gabby was in a bad mood though..... probably because I stole her man.....

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I would be content to be the crazy cat lady in town-single, 4 cats & 4 dogs. If a husband or boyfriend fits in the house, then that OK, too! Although I wouldn't mind marrying Vin Diesel....
I'm with you. (especially on the Vin Diesel thing
)