My "unique" looking rescue kitten, Bowser!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's so hard to tell - a vet should be able to give you a better idea. But I'd have to agree - he does look older than 4 months! That's usually when they get their adult teeth, and he clearly has all of his. He may be more like 6 - 7 months (which is more in line with regular kitten season).

He does make the funniest faces!

...and he'll probably grow into those legs! Though one of our kitties is really "tall" and long... he had very gangly legs and HUGE looking feet when he was younger.

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AimerLee

Here are a few I took this morning - he makes the cutest faces!

See what I mean about his legs? They're so long compared to the rest of his body! He's really lanky!
OK, it is sort of a tradition at this site that when you post knock down drag out gorgeous pictures of your kitty to put something like, "Cuteness Warning," as part of your title so we have an opportunity to prepare ourselves. You've boweled me over twice now this these amazing photos of your guy and it isn't fair. Otherwise, I gasp and promptly fall out of my lounge chair!
:l ol3:

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, he is just the most gorgeous little man that I have ever seen, his eyes and facial features are amazing, just gorgeous, I am in love

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was looking at his teeth also! It looks like he has most, if not all, of his adult teeth, which would make him at least 6 months old. He makes the most adorable faces. I don't think I'm going to get tired of looking at his pictures. You have to keep us posted on his growth. It will be fun to watch as he grows into his feet and legs! It looks like he's going to be a big one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think he lost a tooth the other day... I caught him chewing on a blanket and his mouth was a little bloody. It didn't seem to bother him and he's fine now, so I'm pretty sure it was a tooth. I'll definitely keep everyone updated on his growth! I can't stop taking pictures of him!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Make sure to monitor the boards because there is usually a contest for the next year's TCS calendar, and he would be a GREAT addition to the calendar!!!

ETA: there is a contest for every month, and there are three winners per month. And every month has a theme. Obviously they have to do December and November early in the year to include them in the calendar...

mayra cristina

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Don't really know if you still come back to cat forums but I'd like to let you know I have two cats that resemble your cats. I just find it to be so coincidental.My cat even has the same nose marks as the gray and white kitty you have (he is the same color gray and white) of a main coon mix and my other kitty has the same color marks as your other one!