My "unique" looking rescue kitten, Bowser!

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I saw this little guy at a cat adoption event sponsored by a local rescue organization, and I immediately KNEW I had to have him! He was all alone, as all of his litter mates had been adopted. I thought he might be mean, because he looked so angry, but when I took him out of the cage he melted in my arms and wouldn't stop purring. I've had him for a couple months now, and he is the sweetest, most amazing cat I have ever had.
He always gets comments because of his angry eyebrows and super long limbs that he has yet to grow into :p

I apologize in advance for the abundance of photos - I'm really into photography and he's my favorite subject to practice on!

Taken the day I got him - his belly was shaved from surgery to fix an umbilical hernia:

Caught him in the act of chasing his tail:

My roommate, his puppy, and Bowser relaxing on the couch:

Playtime - they absolutely love each other!

My friends bought him a sweater as a joke, but he didn't find it too amusing!!

After a bath

and just so they don't feel left out, these are my two kitties I've basically grown up with who live back home with my parents. Abby (grey and white) is 10, and Rudy (maine coon mix) is 9. Both are also rescues.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my, he is just the cutest little thing I have ever seen!!!!! The "angry eyes" had me laughing out loud, it makes him look so expressive! You will have a great time taking his photos, I think he needs a blog. You'll certainly be able to get plenty of awesome submissions for icanhascheezburger.com!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh and welcome to TheCatSite! We absolutely love kitty photos, and I have no doubt Bowser will become an instant hit here

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a gorgeous little guy - with SUCH amazing eyes and SUCH an expressive face!

Welcome to TCS! Hope to see more of and hear more about Bowser!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My goodness, he's stunning - and I can see the 'angry' eyes, especially post-bath! He's truly beautiful - and thank you for adopting!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are right... he has angry eyebrows!!! Too funny! There are acouple of shots where he has such a sweet look on his face... looking up at you with
in his eyes!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I'll definitely be posting more pictures!

Originally Posted by AddieBee

You are right... he has angry eyebrows!!! Too funny! There are acouple of shots where he has such a sweet look on his face... looking up at you with
in his eyes!!
Yeah, he absolutely adores me! When I call him, he comes running from anywhere in the house and starts chirping. He doesn't answer to anyone else who calls him :p He also gives me kisses on my hands all the time and I often wake up in the middle of the night to see him sleeping on my chest. He's my baby!

penstemon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A gorgeous blue kitten. the one picture you can see he not very happy about something. thanks for the comment on Kato

killerapple

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, he looks to be a lot of fun - he is full of expression!!!! What personality!!! How cute

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohmigosh......
He's adorable!!! He looks so comfy and at-home. I think he's very happy to have such a loving home. Soooooo cute!!!

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here are a few I took this morning - he makes the cutest faces!

See what I mean about his legs? They're so long compared to the rest of his body! He's really lanky!

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Also, I was wondering... does anyone know how old he might be? The lady who rescued him believes he was born in early September, but I think he looks a bit older than that.