My two year old son is SWEARING!!...Eeek!

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittiesx2

Yeah, I'm getting to that....It's going to be so strange to tell him that he can't say *ucky. I'm almost embarrased about it

I swear sometimes, but not anywhere near my kids, it's gonna' be weird
This is bad of me...but he hasn't started rhyming with the kitties' names yet, I guess? i.e. Tucker.

I don't have any real good advice, I'm sorry. You can tell I don't have kids...my silly idea was to get rid of the ducky. Yeah, like THAT would work. Not!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by beandip

This is bad of me...but he hasn't started rhyming with the kitties' names yet, I guess? i.e. Tucker.

I don't have any real good advice, I'm sorry. You can tell I don't have kids...my silly idea was to get rid of the ducky. Yeah, like THAT would work. Not!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I'll admit it. I laughed my rear end off when my boys did it the first couple times.
Mainly because they don't know what they're saying. After that. I stopped laughing and told them it was not a nice word and ignored it... They stopped too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittiesx2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by beandip

Not YET!! I'm sure that it will happen though.

My husband and I actually discussed that when we were thinking of names for Tucker. He was worried that Aiden would accidently call him *ucker.
I laughed and said that he wouldn't do that...I think I jinxed myself