My tuxies!!!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MiaMaria

Aprile- Austin is very handsome! I know people say that fur color isn't linked to personality but the 2 tuxedos are clowns.. I love it.

myfamiliars-- Thank you
She is cute but a tad creepy.. here are a couple of her Children of the Corn pics.. it weirds me out when she directs that look at me for 5 minutes or so. I just keep asking her "what??"
MiaMaria, I don't think she looks creepy at all! She's such a cuuuuuute girl. I know what you mean, though. Right now, Raven is sitting outside the computer room, meatloaf'ing, and staring at the back of my head. Why? Who knows? He's a cat.
I"ll do the, "What????" thing, too, when I can't stand it any more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miamaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lsanders

I love tuxies, too! Even our dog, a basenji, is a tuxie!

Tana, our dog

Albus, our cat

I don't know why I'm drawn to them- my favorite cats at the shelter ar mostly tuxedo cats, too! This is my current favorite: Roscoe
I agree, there is just something about the tuxedo cats! Albus is beautiful, and Roscoe has those great dreamy eyes that Bilo gives sometimes. I'd be in danger of taking him home with me!!

Myfamiliars and LDG--- thanks again for the compliments about Mia... and where are the photos of your clans?? I wanna see the kitties!!