My Tribute To Jinx

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All made with love.....what a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful boy. And to watch a little girl grow up with him, into a beautiful young woman, my heart and prayers go out to her and your family.
He spent 14 wonderful years alongside the family he loved, he could not ask for more. Your tribute is a testamony to how much he loved and was loved back. His tiny soul will be forever tied to your own, not even death can break the bonds of love that tie two hearts together. "Death cannot take that which never dies".....
He will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers, send him those of joy in life and thankfullness that he followed your life journey for so long. It would have been unthinkable to have never met him at all. Just as you would want for him if you were the first to go, so he wants for you. That is love. He needs to have you send him happiness and joy, not tears and darkness. His legacy to you needs sunshine to grow and bloom, this he leaves for you. It takes a long time to mend a broken heart, and time is all that truly heals. Your precious memories will eventually bring you comfort instead of pain, and one day become more important than the painful ones of his parting. As it should be.
So now, know you have spread his wonderful legacy to many others, he will be thought of and prayed for by legion. Because we have all known the pain of a broken heart, and want to help you with yours. Take care, and take one day at a time.....RIP beautiful Jinx. You will never be forgotten, you will forever have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Last edited:

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
That was beautiful....Deb and I are just wiping the tears away and she walked away saying to one of the cats "that's so sad...I don't know why Daddy makes me watch that stuff..." but she knows why, it just upsets her but she also knows the love and great life you had together as do I. Such a gorgeous cat and daughter, the pictures of them together are priceless.....

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry for your loss, you will meet again one day and it will be wonderful...I hope that your hearts heal a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Resst you gentle, Jinx, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a lovely tribute to a beautiful cat. You blessed each other's lives for 14 years, and now he watches over you, his love for you translated, purified into Love, and with you still.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mad_Jasper

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the kind comments. Jinx is very much missed, but we were happy to give him the life he had.