My time here may be erratic...

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
for the next week and a half. We're going to Colorado Springs, CO, for our hot rod club's annual national meeting. I will be posting pictures on my Flickr account:

Mike's Flickr account

You are welcome to look at the photos, and, if you're in the area, you're welcome to come by and look at the cars. In fact, if you want a ride in one, just ask. Our headquarters will be at the Crowne Plaza hotel, on the south side of town.

Anyone in the area who is interested in getting together to compare cars and cats, please PM me with how to contact your, or for my phone number for you to contact me.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great Mike that you and Dottie are getting away for a bit. We need to keep reminding ourselves to do something for us once in a while.

I have cousins in Littleton, Co. Would love to see that part of the country someday.

Keep in touch! And be safe!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be out in CO in August. Hope you have a great time and look forward to the pictures

ckblv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colorado is beautiful. I love Estes Park. You should be sure and tell Heidi, she lives in Colorado.

Are you going to go tour the Academy while you are there?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ckblv

Colorado is beautiful. I love Estes Park. You should be sure and tell Heidi, she lives in Colorado.

Are you going to go tour the Academy while you are there?
Yes, we have a scheduled group cruise to the Academy. We've been there before, however. We also have cruises scheduled to Royal Gorge, Pikes Peak, etc.