My three cuties! Updated pics! **(PIC HEAVY!)**

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been awhile since I posted pics so I figured I'd bring you all up to date as the "kittens" are nearly all grown up!  The boys will be ONE YEAR OLD in exactly one month -
- and Joni is about 9-10 months now.  We've moved and are having a great time at the new house, and happy to be here & settled in for awhile!

Still at the old house - my sweet girl with her legs crossed

I see you, little girl...

Brother & sister using Simon for a pillow (a temptation I've given into a time or two myself... so fuzzy and soft!)

First day at the new house!  Simon enjoys Kitty TV

And here's my guard kitty, looking through the window!

Still first day at the new house - poor Garfunkel had a fever!  You can really feel the "pitiful" vibe from this one. 
 But little Miss Green Eyes is in the background!

So off to the vet we went!  His fever coincided with check-up appointments that both the boys had, so that's why Simon's along.  I'm committed to having them travel together for as long into their lives as possible, since they've never been apart (ever) - I had to borrow a much larger carrier for the job!

I showed y'all the shelves in another post - they are a big hit!  Simon & Joni are mid-scuffle which explains the ear positions in this pic, ha!

Looking down at their domain...

My beautiful girl, relaxing on the shelves... my heart beats for you! 

Pretty profile - alert for mischief!

Kitty pile, keeping me company in bed while I was sick

Joni sleeping on her back, proving with that white belly she's a calico and NOT a tortie - though she has all the tortitude she needs, when it's convenient for her of course! 

And I COULDN'T RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 She was letting it all hang out!  The brazen hussy!

This is her (beautiful) disapproving face when she saw I was going to post her indecent exposure - my little Kitler!

AND - in classic form for my three CRAZY kittens - here's how I found them earlier today

Spot the Joni in this picture........ 

Thanks for looking!!!! 

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The ones with all three of them together are so precious!  I can tell they love each other soooo much!

redvelvetone

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
these are so cute.

You're red boy with the white nose reminds me so much of my OTB Harley Cat when he was the same age (diff. eye color though).

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very, very easy life for them and they are so sweet cuddling next to each other.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh!  I'm in love!  Gorgeous little ones. 

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, it's beyond lovely how they all snuggle together. And bless you for ensuring that Simon & Garfunkel are never apart. :heart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heehee!!!!!!  THANKS, everyone!  I'm so lucky to have these three as my furbabies.