My Three Cats (utah Edition)

ManekiNekko

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nice to meet you all!

I just got on here recently and started posting about my youngest cat, Sam, 'cause he's been having health problems and I needed advice.

But we actually have three wonderful male domestic shorthairs.

Max is our intelligent, techy, bossy oldest (8 years, black, gray, tawny mackerel tabby). He was the last cat left at the rescue facility from his litter (which was an "accident" litter from a previous rescue cat). He likes aggressive snuggling/nuzzling, licking ears, and running around and climbing outside in our modified dog kennel. He does not like the sound of tape (but will chew on soft plastic when he gets the chance).

Ace is our extremely anxious, but very sweet middle cat (7 years, gray and white). He loves full-length-leg-lap-sits (especially if you're wearing denim), sitting in boxes or on shoes, drinking water from a dripping water bottle, and the right kind of crinkly toy. He HATES whistling.

Sam is our super sweet youngest (6 years, orange and white mackerel tabby). After he was accidentally left behind by his feline and human families, I found Sam and took him to a local rescue, where he was able to be placed with a foster family until he was old enough to be adopted. We lucked out and brought him home with us then. He loves food, grooming and being groomed, his caterpillar toy, and being petted. He's had a rough time with a blocked urethra two years ago, struggles with healthy relationships with food (loves it too much) and water (hates drinking it), and a current herniated disc, but is on the mend. While he frequently hides from new people, he is very kind and has never once tried to bite or scratch any human, no matter what they're doing to him.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
A6022A0E-C4DF-4511-91C3-C6D0439ECE68.gif

On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
5E3726A9-7CA7-4A42-847B-76CC9C63C552.gif

Glad that you’ve joined the site and I see that you’ve already found your way around but feel free to ask questions if you have any and do check out the many informative articles we have here too Articles | The Cat Site

Hope Sam gets better and do post more photos of them please.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ha! There you are! So, officially welcome! I know Sam, of course, but it's lovely to meet the rest of the crew!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave3: Love the pics of your kitties. They're adorable. :catlove:
Hope Sam continues to be "on the mend" and is healthy again soon. :lovecat2: