My sweet girl Kina 🌈

Corip8

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Today I had to let my girl go. She had a brain tumor and there was nothing else I could do to help her. Breaks my heart but she was ready

9 years together was not enough time. I never could have had enough time with her. She was the sweetest and most loving kitty even given all she went through.

We adopted her when she was 13 months old from the shelter. Her previous owners moved and left her behind to starve for 2 weeks before she was found. She was so sick when we got her but we took her in and showed her what a loving home really looks like. She was so spoiled and she deserved it. ❤ I’m honored I was able to give her a good life even though it was far too short.

Until we meet again Kina 💕 I love you forever
IMG_7171.jpeg
IMG_4922.jpeg
IMG_7398.jpeg
IMG_7622.jpeg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes we do all we can and it still isn't enough. sometimes we have no control over what is happening and it is a horrible place to be. It is enough that you were there for your precious girl and loved and cared for her until the end. she thanks and loves you for that.......
Love is a spiritual emotion that means accepting another for who they are and wanting to share your life with them. You gave that sweet girl what she wanted most in this life. Care, a home, and most importantly love. You saved her long ago, and you will keep on saving her now, by remembering your good times together and keeping her memories alive. By sending her your undying love, and sharing yoru moments of happiness once more with her through your thoughts and prayers.
Love never disappears, the 'essence' that was that sweet girl will forever be a part of you. The path she now follows will eternally parallel your own, held together by the bonds of love you developed over the years. "Death can not take that which never dies".
it will take a long time to fill that huge hole in your heart. But eventually, time will bring about a healing, a dulling of all the sharp edges of grief. Your despair will turn into gratitude for knowing her, for loving her, and for having her in your life. But it all takes time, one day at a time.........RIP beautiful KIna. You will always be remembered, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Kina, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

No, not enough time, but where there is love, and eternity is not long enough, is it? What a stunningly beautiful girl she was, is and always will be. And what a strong, loving heart you have, to put her well-being above your own heartbreak, and let her go when it was time. This is the Deepest Truth I know, that love never dies. It is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. You walked with her to the Gate between This Adventure and her Next Great Adventure, and sent your love with her to guide her way. Now, from That Place Where All Things Are Known, she blesses you and sends her Love back to walk with you down through all your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.