My sweet girl is pregnant

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Congratulations :clap: :clap:

This is the first chance I've had to check on what happened after last night. I've had such a busy day at work.

What little beauties and 6 of them Lol :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations :clap: :clap:

This is the first chance I've had to check on what happened after last night. I've had such a busy day at work.

What little beauties and 6 of them Lol :lol3:
Thank you I can not belive there's six! She did t have them till around 9 this morning they are all doing great

farreri87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww!!! there so cute!!! I can't believe she had six babies!!!congrats!!!

mum2daisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww congratulations, 6 cute kittens wow! Ash and you have your work cut out :D

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
2 kittens are calico, one is all gray, one gray with white tips in the ears and 2 look just like Ash! They are all doing great I'm so proud of Ash

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww bless, i can't wait to see them as they are growing up, Ash did amazing! Are you going to keep one?

Last edited:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww bless, i can't wait to see them as they are growing up, Ash did amazing! Are you going to keep one?
I'm keeping one, the rest I'll give away but having a requirement that they donate to the local humane society at least 20 dollars! Ash is a great Mom so far

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm keeping one, the rest I'll give away but having a requirement that they donate to the local humane society at least 20 dollars! Ash is a great Mom so far
aww that's a great idea about the humane society. Just make sure you keep a track of their weight, it was lucky i had some kitchen scales I could use to momitor felix's weigh. I could have lost him if I hadn't weighed him and realise something wasn't right! Good luck to you and Ash on your new little brood :-)

Last edited:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
aww that's a great idea about the humane society. Just make sure you keep a track of their weight, it was lucky i had some kitchen scales I could use to momitor felix's weigh. I could have lost him if I hadn't weighed him and realise something wasn't right! Good luck to you and Ash on your new little brood :-)
I have a kitchen scale thanks to my diet haha! I will get them weighed this evening so far I have seen all 6 eating away!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a kitchen scale thanks to my diet haha! I will get them weighed this evening so far I have seen all 6 eating away!
That's great, they've all got a nipple each lol Ash must be a natural mother, don't you find it amazing how they just switch to "mother mode"