My sweet girl is pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I honestly don't know if that's normal or not, my best advice would bet call your vet and ask them! Oh I hope everything is ok! I'm still watching Ash like a hawk hoping she starts labor soon! Keep me posted on Tigger!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear she isn't stressed out! Ash is enjoying a long belly rub right now I don't feel the kittens move as much today as I did yesterday

kitty2014

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm waiting for my girl to have kittens too. She's having days where she barely eats and I think she's getting ready and then nothing. I feel like I've been waiting forever! I know what you're going through with Ash!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok it's been over 3 hours now and still no more, I know there's still some to come because I've seen them move. Should I be worried? Anyone?

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Ok it's been over 3 hours now and still no more, I know there's still some to come because I've seen them move. Should I be worried? Anyone?
How does she seem in herself ? Happy ? Contented ? Is she distressed in anyway ? Have you seen any contractions ?

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm waiting for my girl to have kittens too. She's having days where she barely eats and I think she's getting ready and then nothing. I feel like I've been waiting forever! I know what you're going through with Ash!
It's driving me crazy waiting and thinking every little thing is labor starting! They just need to be able to speak and say "hey mom I'm in labor"

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just spoke to my mum's I've had to go back to work so she's staying with her. Still no more but she's still calm. And relaxed. I spoke to a vet earlier before I left and he said to keep am eye over night and if still nomore kittens are born to take her straight there in the morning! I think her contractions have stopped but this can be seen as normal. Keeping my fingers crossed for her, and if she gets unwell or distressed I'm leaving work and taking her to an emergency vets

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just spoke to my mum's I've had to go back to work so she's staying with her. Still no more but she's still calm. And relaxed. I spoke to a vet earlier before I left and he said to keep am eye over night and if still nomore kittens are born to take her straight there in the morning! I think her contractions have stopped but this can be seen as normal. Keeping my fingers crossed for her, and if she gets unwell or distressed I'm leaving work and taking her to an emergency vets
Glad you spoke to the vet will help ease your mind! Your girl is being stubborn I suppose!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Went to check and make sure Ash's nesting box was still clean and noticed that behind it she seems to have made a nest of her own! She somehow got a tshirt I had in a box out and some old newspaper and shredded it and placed it on top if the shirt! Could this mean anything?

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Yes your doing everything right. I would do exactly the same as you plan to. They sometimes do have longer gaps between kittens 12 hours or so ;)

Good luck sending you some positive vibes :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes your doing everything right. I would do exactly the same as you plan to. They sometimes do have longer gaps between kittens 12 hours or so ;)

Good luck sending you some positive vibes :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:
thanks, I'm proper worried for her, I want to be with so much, but my mum says she absolutely calm.