My sweet girl is pregnant

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think they are unnoticeable at first. When you can see them I think they come ever few minutes or so, you'll know when she's ready. She'll lift her back leg up and probably cry out and push, when she pushes all her stomach will tighten! Good Luck! :-)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think they are unnoticeable at first. When you can see them I think they come ever few minutes or so, you'll know when she's ready. She'll lift her back leg up and probably cry out and push, when she pushes all her stomach will tighten! Good Luck! :-)
Well this morning I noticed waves in her belly then about a hour ago maybe I noticed a contractions have seen 4 or 5 lots of licking meowing when I pet her and I'm pretty sure the rest of her mucus plug came out! I'm getting excited!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know maybe I was wrong I know I saw contraction she has been restless pretty sure she lost the rest of her mucus plug but nothing else is happening

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
It will :D It's just taking its time but it will be worth the wait ;)

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well maybe she is waiting till later tonight or I just got excited for nothing! Silly cat

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nothing going on expect more mucus! I'm hoping something happens tonight going to stay up and make sure she is ok!

kitty2014

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Be careful. My cat was having hers and I stayed with her watching her the whole time. Then she stopped her labor for over 24 hours. I don't know if that's why but it could be.

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Be careful. My cat was having hers and I stayed with her watching her the whole time. Then she stopped her labor for over 24 hours. I don't know if that's why but it could be.
Thank you for telling me that! I just don't want to miss it and want I be there! I'm checking on her every hour or two I have her nesting area set up in my closet I'm just confused when an had what I'm sure was a few contractions she wanted her belly rubbed and to be by me

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't stay awake any longer! Going to set my alarm for 2 hours and try to get some sleep! My stubborn girl must have teased me again!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bless you, I know how you must be feeling, I've been there lol. Get some rest, you need it!
The little stinker just decided to tease me yesterday! I have 2 appointments today and won't be home much maybe I'll come home to kittens!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Quick question does a cats mucus plug come out all at once or a little at a time? I have noticed Ash had mucus on her lady parts about 3 or 4 days ago and a little more each day! Yesterday she had a lot but noticed a little more this morning! Little stinker is teasing me thinking she is starting labor!

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Does seem to be the early stages of labour with the mucus plus coming out....hope she has babies today for you, it's my birthday today! 

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you!  Can't wait to hear of your little ones safe arrival!  Lola is huuuge now and still think couple of weeks to go, poor thing.

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you!  Can't wait to hear of your little ones safe arrival!  Lola is huuuge now and still think couple of weeks to go, poor thing.
Thanks I hope Lola has a easy delivery as well! My Ash is huge I'm going to miss that cute round belly!