My sweet Elisha

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today Iam crying , today I am sad and heartbrocken
. How can any one give you poison and kill you .HOW ? WHY ?
Did this happen to your brother Mr.T. too ? I miss him for over 4 weeks and nobody has seen him
Nobody has called me
My sweet Elisha I miss you so much and you only just passed away
I love you for ever my sweet lovely boy

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Hedi,

I am so sorry......sigh....perhaps it was an unintentional poisoning though. One can hope..

My heart goes out to you and your hubby and may your journey to healing begin with that first step soon-

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG Hedi!! (((((((((((((((((((hugs to you)))))))))))))))) How horrible!!!! I will say prayers for you and your family, and for your other pets to stay safe.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, this is horrible, how can people do such things? And I thought humans were supposed to be the superior beings
May God watch over you and all your other babies and keep them safe. I am so sorry for what has happened

hootiecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh I feel so bad for you! did this just happen? I'm so sorry for your loss. I hate it when people can't just let things be, they have to be jealous or mean and mess things up that are'nt theirs to mess. Whoever it is, will get theirs too, somehow it's just a fact that you reap what you sow, like the Bible says. Again I'm sorry, poor you and poor kitty, your freind, hootiecat

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH HEDI! ((((((((((((((HHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG))))))))))

I am sooo sorry to hear about Elisha.. I wish I could be there in person to hug u. I don't know what to say either... Just letting u know that I am thinking of u and Elisha and Mr T...

Remember u gave Elisha a GOOD HOME and PLENTY OF LOVE
in the time you have had with him. That helped me whenever I have to deal with a loss of one of my cats...

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hedi, I'm so, so, so sorry!!!! (((((((HUGS))))))))

Elisha knew your love, and that's a whole lot for a feral/outside cat to know. Karma returns actions three-fold, so if it was an intentional poisoning they will get theirs eventually.

Remember how much better Elisha's and Mr. T's lives were because you welcomed them into your heart.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweetie, I'm so very sorry!

Many hugs to you!
((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
{{{{{Many Hugs to you and your family.}}}}}

I'm so sorry to read and hear this.

RIP Elisha sweet

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers .
Sue that card is wonderful , thank you .

Elisha's death really hit me hard and I am so hurt loosing my friend and wonderful sweet cat
. Gosh I loved him so much and I miss him sooooo very much . He was always there and talked to me , every day
. Now my sweet boy is gone for ever and wont come back .
Maybe it was not intentional , I don't know .
But I do know Mr.T. is missing for over 4 weeks and he never wanters off . He stayed at a Lady's 3 houses away from me and only my place . The Lady is crying her eyes out , missing Mr.T. . I know the Lady very well and know she love's Mr.T. and spoilt him every day .
I also know there is a grumb and also a alcoholic guy living in between us . He complaint befor about my D*** dogs barking . But I think I take it to far now and I am very angry