My Sweet Angel Baby Crossed the Rainbow Bridge 2/5/16

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

I agree, that is so true. I hope you are doing okay this week. I also hope the trial is going well. 
Today the complaint was heard by the SVB. Or rather the completed investigation. I should get a letter within 10 days.

I turned in the witness list

No reply on the offer to settle

Working on a motions for summary judgment

Would like to haul all things breakable out in the driveway and just bash them to little bits as some from of stress relief. .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Today the complaint was heard by the SVB. Or rather the completed investigation. I should get a letter within 10 days.

I turned in the witness list

No reply on the offer to settle

Working on a motions for summary judgment

Would like to haul all things breakable out in the driveway and just bash them to little bits as some from of stress relief. .
I can understand your frustration. You are going through a lot. I feel like doing that to my computer when it's acting up! 

If it's not too cold where you are, maybe going for a walk will help.  I'm trying to be good, & started doing that last month. I went for walks twice this week. Monday, & yesterday, so, so far, so good. once it stays warmed up, 

I want to keep at it at least twice a week. (because I also need/ want to lose 20-30 lbs, I've put on in the last 10 years!)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's been 2 weeks since my little calico neighbor came up to visit. She came up today, so that made me happy! I opened the door wide, to see if she would come in again, & she did. 

Of course, there was lots of sniffing around again. Room to room, sniff, sniff, sniff.   
I took out a mouse & a ping pong ball to see if she would play. She did, but just a tiny bit. They must not play w/ her. She smelled it, & rubbed her face on it, & rolled over. It was cute. she bit at the tail a little, but that's it.  I took this one when she was scratching, so you can see the little patch under her chin. I also offered her water again, but she didn't drink any ..again. 

Here she is in the office. I had just given a friend a massage earlier, so I'm sure she was feeling the good energy in there. :)    & here sniffing around in my room.

Walking to the door, ready to go now.                                                                                                                       Sitting on the porch watching birds in the trees before leaving.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I think it is a good, sweet noncommittal relationship that is good for both of you. I hope it helps you picture a life not without Angel but with a new little love someday.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I think it is a good, sweet noncommittal relationship that is good for both of you. I hope it helps you picture a life not without Angel but with a new little love someday.

And she is such a pretty, gentle looking kitty too.  I love her markings.  How cute does she look while she is off exploring your home!   I particularly like the one of her stretchig up to peek out of the window, and the way the light is hitting her fur as she stalks across the living room floor.  
   A beautiful new energy in your home to keep you company:  I imagine her being welcomed and getting to know Angel's spirit as she explores.  

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So glad your little friend came back for a visit.  It's like she knows you need some kitty companionship to help heal your heart.    

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, how sweet! We went to visit my sister-in-law's brother in Vancouver, WA, last year. They have a neighbor kitty that comes over and visits also. Sometimes even stays the night. She's there so often, they buy food for when she is there, and have a litter box. Her name is Hobo, haha.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The pictures of your new kitty friend made me smile. I think Angel had something to do with her showing up.

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The little Calico girl is very cute! I must have missed your previous posts when she visited. I guess the collar confirms she belongs to somebody, eh? That's too bad! 
  When I lived with my parents, there was a black indoor/outdoor cat named Missy who belonged to our neighbor. One winter night the owner had gone to bed and poor Missy was crying at our back door. It was only 15ºF or something that night! Of course, we let her spend the night with us and she was ready to leave in the morning. The owner never even knew or noticed she was gone. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, how sweet! We went to visit my sister-in-law's brother in Vancouver, WA, last year. They have a neighbor kitty that comes over and visits also. Sometimes even stays the night. She's there so often, they buy food for when she is there, and have a litter box. Her name is Hobo, haha.
LOL! Hobo, that's funny!  

The pictures of your new kitty friend made me smile. I think Angel had something to do with her showing up.
YUP! I think you are right. A friend of mine said something funny. She was referencing that picture of Angel & the other 2 kitties on my stairs, saying that they were up in heaven the same way, having a "kitties neighborhood meeting" voting to send her over here. "All in favor, raise your paw."  

The little Calico girl is very cute! I must have missed your previous posts when she visited. I guess the collar confirms she belongs to somebody, eh? That's too bad! 
  When I lived with my parents, there was a black indoor/outdoor cat named Missy who belonged to our neighbor. One winter night the owner had gone to bed and poor Missy was crying at our back door. It was only 15ºF or something that night! Of course, we let her spend the night with us and she was ready to leave in the morning. The owner never even knew or noticed she was gone. 
Yes, I knew she belonged to the people who live up the driveway, on the opposite side of it.  That's why I don't feed her. Although It's almost hard not to, because she is so thin. The other neighbor told me they feed her at night when they call her in. I only tend to see her in the late afternoons. If I saw her in the morning, I would seriously think about slipping her a little food. Since she is fed at night, & I don't see her until so late in the day, I don't. 

I think I may have to buy some treats next time I am at the store though! 

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

And so it begins.

I can't imagine losing an only cat.  I know how empty my home felt losing one of two. One thing I suspect we have in common. Hearts that reach out and look for love. May your heart never be closed to a new little furball. No matter if it's feeding the neighbors cats and local strays or welcoming one into your home.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And so it begins.

I can't imagine losing an only cat.  I know how empty my home felt losing one of two. One thing I suspect we have in common. Hearts that reach out and look for love. May your heart never be closed to a new little furball. No matter if it's feeding the neighbors cats and local strays or welcoming one into your home.
Oh yes. I have a big heart & a lot of love to give. I even had to give her head a little kiss before I let her out the door.  I'm just not ready to be tied down with that commitment now, so like you said, this is perfect. 

Maybe a special person will come into my life now, since I will be trying to get out more. It's overdue. I'll be 47 in August, & still single. So, I am not out actively looking kind of thing, but am going to try & be open to that possibility. Leaving it in Gods hands. He knows what I need, & what to do to make it happen, if something is meant to.  It's also tough here, because it's a college & a retirement town, & everyone in between seems to already be married or been there done that, not doing it again thing. (& I have a type that you don't see much of here, so that doesn't help, but also trying to be open to more) (My type is men that look like actors 

Boris Kojoe, Michael Ely, Lenny Kravitz, along those lines.) 

I hope she doesn't have fleas.
Oh no! I checked that when I first picked her up outside. I never would have let let in if she did. They must spot treat her.  Y'all know me. I am too much a clean freak for that!  

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you find what you're looking for. In all aspects of your life.

As to being single. I have friends that all sound just like you. And the smartest thing any of them do is network friends and join reputable dating sites. It's how many of us find our next cat. Something to ponder.