My Sweet And Adorable Speedy Who Passed Nov 21, 2018

Jwa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Speedy was almost 17 when he stopped eating suddenly and developed pancreatitis. I had to put him down the day before thanksgiving after being diagnosed. His condition was dire. I miss him so much even though I have a kitten now. He will always be my special little guy with those sad eyes.

Attachments

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that you lost that little cutie pie, but he is fine now no more pain or problems, just fine and when you see him again one day it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jwa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that you lost that little cutie pie, but he is fine now no more pain or problems, just fine and when you see him again one day it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:
That’s beautiful..thx so much

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For Speedy to live to seventeen, a very advanced age for a cat, shows what wonderful care he has received and what a love filled home he lived in. Unfortunately with advanced age comes an overall weakening which allows a multitude of horrible ailments to set in. It happens to every living organism. I have always prayed for those I love to grow old and then die peacefully in their sleep. It has never happened.
Speedy was called away by a power that he could not ignore. It hurts so very much that he is no longer in your life, but the 'essence' that was him will forever be a part of your soul because the love you two shared is spiritual, not physical, so eternal. He will forever be as near as your thoughts and prayers.
Remember him as he was, the loving precious little one with those beautiful sad eyes, let those beautiful memories bring you comfort. It is as he would want for someone he loves so much, for you to go forward into the future with joy in your heart for each day you are given. To live your life to the fullest, just as he did for as long as he could, to take the legacy of love he left you and to share it with others. In this way he lives on through you, so let his love grow and bloom with the joy you find in loving another, not wither and be hidden in a cold, dark, miserable grieving heart. Look at that new little one you have given a home to and see your precious Speedy in the love you share with it. Let your new love distract you from the pain of a broken heart, until time brings about a distance from the pain. "Death cannot take that which never dies" and since your love is spiritual it will be a part of you forever.
I'm so thankful you had so many years with that sweet boy, to have never had him in your life at all would have been unthinkable. Although the pain is great what your soul has gained is so much greater.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, please accept my condolences for your loss. Take care of yourself, that new little one needs you......RIP dear Speedy, you know you left your love securely held in a loving heart that will never forget you. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
So Sorry for your loss. No words can ever totally cease the pain you feel right now.

Hang in there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jwa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
For Speedy to live to seventeen, a very advanced age for a cat, shows what wonderful care he has received and what a love filled home he lived in. Unfortunately with advanced age comes an overall weakening which allows a multitude of horrible ailments to set in. It happens to every living organism. I have always prayed for those I love to grow old and then die peacefully in their sleep. It has never happened.
Speedy was called away by a power that he could not ignore. It hurts so very much that he is no longer in your life, but the 'essence' that was him will forever be a part of your soul because the love you two shared is spiritual, not physical, so eternal. He will forever be as near as your thoughts and prayers.
Remember him as he was, the loving precious little one with those beautiful sad eyes, let those beautiful memories bring you comfort. It is as he would want for someone he loves so much, for you to go forward into the future with joy in your heart for each day you are given. To live your life to the fullest, just as he did for as long as he could, to take the legacy of love he left you and to share it with others. In this way he lives on through you, so let his love grow and bloom with the joy you find in loving another, not wither and be hidden in a cold, dark, miserable grieving heart. Look at that new little one you have given a home to and see your precious Speedy in the love you share with it. Let your new love distract you from the pain of a broken heart, until time brings about a distance from the pain. "Death cannot take that which never dies" and since your love is spiritual it will be a part of you forever.
I'm so thankful you had so many years with that sweet boy, to have never had him in your life at all would have been unthinkable. Although the pain is great what your soul has gained is so much greater.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, please accept my condolences for your loss. Take care of yourself, that new little one needs you......RIP dear Speedy, you know you left your love securely held in a loving heart that will never forget you. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
Thank you. Brought tears to my eyes

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Speedy, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Seventeen wonderful years are such a testament to your love and care, but...where there is love, eternity is not long enough, is it? But here's the thing...love never dies, you know, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides. Always and forever, Love abides. Speedy is with you still, never more than a thought away.