My surgery went well!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

We kept my mom pretty well stoned, when she had hers out.
I did the same for my Mom, too!

Continued Vibes for you for a quick recovery, with lots of DH doing a lot for you over the next few days!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad that the surgery went well. I hope you can get some rest tonite and that you will feel better tomorrow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DaniMarie

I can't take tylenol 3s because codeine is soooo bad on my body. (let's just say it stops all digestive activity from doing its business
)

If you're in pain, you should call and ask for Percoset (even if you're not in pain, just as a preventative measure!!!). Whenever I have to have anything major done, I absolutely insist that instead of T3. It works well and although people tell me it's addictive or whatever (I guess they all are if you're dumb enough to abuse them), but I've never had a problem!)

Glad everything went well and I wish you a very speeedy and painless recovery!!!!

Thanks - I try to avoid percs - they make me very loopy!

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Glad to hear that it went well and that (for the most part) everyone is being gentle with you. Especially happy to hear that Merlin was such a good nurse to you!
Give him extra scritches from me. And I will send you many fast healing and no more pain !
Merlin was some of the best medicine while I was off. He was very attentive and very careful with me. Boy he was not happy whne I left for work this morning.

Thanks for all of the vibes everyone. I know they made a difference and helped speed up my recovery!

You guys are the best!