My soon to be Abyssinian kitten!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is absolutely stunning!!!! I can't wait till the abby breeder comes aross this site. Her and I have chatted a few times!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww, she is gorgeous! i grew up with an aby x. apparently the mum was given the choice of a very handsome aby boyfriend but she chose the beaten up old tom cat down the street having made a break for it one night! the result were 8 very pretty x abys.

tula was a real madam! very strong willed and she loved my mum more than anyone. would get up under her jumper on a cold winters evening for a snuggle!

mum and dad have another aby x now, skip. he is the total opposite of tula, very laid back and loves everyone.

good luck with your new baby!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The OP and I have already chatted over pm but for everyone else's benefit here's my 2 cents

Your baby has a gorgeous head on her! Wonderful ear and eye placement. IMO either the pick or the 2nd pick of the 4. Would be very show worthy if she gets even 80% of her daddy's color
She comes from great lines and a reputable breeder so, you should be well pleased

Congratulations! You do know that one Aby is never enough right?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Congratulations! You do know that one Aby is never enough right?
So I hear! But with my current tabby cat and labrador one is all I can handle for the time being.

Thanks to all for your wonderful compliments. I am SO excited to get my first aby I can't even tell you. Having to wait til March 29th is absolultely killing me especially when all I have to go on are these two pictures! I promise to post my own pictures of her once I get her and as she grows, along with my other two kiddos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got new pics today from the breeder so I just had to share. Pardon the colored in eyes on the first pic. They came out green from the flash (like our red-eye) so I tried to make them look more like her actual eyes.

Here she is telling me "Hi new mommy!"

And she is the one in the middle here with her eyes closed. My bf says it looks like she is smiling.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Her coloring is like my Baby Ja (Masmera Wajah Kathie). If it can grow a bit darker you may just have a show cat there!

She looks like the rascally rascal she will grow up to be if that grin is any indication!