My son turned 13 today!

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My oldest son, my very sensitive and sweet boy, who was blue when he was born, had fine motor issues, and some gross motor issues as well, who had trouble learning to read, and is still fairly short, turned 13 this morning!

He has become a wonderful teenager, who is always the first to help someone, always the one to jump to my defense in anything, and who has worked so hard and has overcome huge obstacles. He is the one that still cries, he has been bullied in school by bigger or tougher kids, he has had many problems playing football but went to practices with other teams on his days off to work on his problems.

Happy Birthday, my sweet blond boy. May you always be willing to do the work and find reward in it.

I took him and the rest of my kids to see the final Harry Potter Movie this afternoon. We all cried, and he thanked me over and over. It was a great day he said.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto3boys

He sounds like such an amazing little man

I'm so glad he had a good birthday, I hope they're all just as special
I couldn't put it better! I'm so glad he had a wonderful day!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!
It sounds like he's turning into a wonderful young man!! With great parents guiding him through life, it's not surprising!!
: bday: