My SO thinks we should get a FOURTH cat!!!!

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by aircraft

I am afraid that if I get too many I won't be able to have special time with each. Does that make sense? How many is too many?
It makes perfect sense to me. That is why I think 4 is my limit. Coco, being a Bengal, is pretty demanding and so is Toby. Zara and Jeta are very laid back and undemanding but they do like attention and I don't want to just ignore them. I live alone so I feel these 4 are all that I can handle.

Everyone has their own limit though. You just have to figure out what your's is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Oh c'mon....tell me you can resist this face!! We've had this boy for 5 months now! He's just about a year old. Sweet as pie, playful....fuzzy.

It's not the clearest pic of him....but he was up & off to try to get in my lap after I took it!
Oh my goodness he is cute!!!
The poor baby has grown up in the shelter

I hate you sometimes Nat!!!

smallestkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 3 in my apartment, but whos ever SO, thinks they should havemore i say take it.. lol my fiance doesnt want the three i have... so ur lucky. lol

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mschauer

It makes perfect sense to me. That is why I think 4 is my limit. Coco, being a Bengal, is pretty demanding and so is Toby. Zara and Jeta are very laid back and undemanding but they do like attention and I don't want to just ignore them. I live alone so I feel these 4 are all that I can handle.

Everyone has their own limit though. You just have to figure out what your's is.
I think 4 is my limit too, but it is hard. The only reason I'm thinking 4 at this point is that Isaac gets jealous. I know I need to make a better effort to spend time paying attention to him, but sometimes I get busy and forget. He reminds me by being a bully to poor Levi. There is a possiblity of a 5th only because she is in the early stages of CRF & the director of the shelter has agreed that if she gets much worse someone will need to take her home & do daily sub-q. I have the know how and she is way too sweet. I would be her permenant foster. I would take care of her until it was time to let her go, but until that time comes it's 4 for me.