My sister's moving to my town!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
So, the day my sister graduated from college, she skipped town, and has never been back except to visit.  That was 40 some odd years ago.  Now she's decided to move back.  I'm very excited, and so are my folks, who are in their late 80s.  I see many of you have already been looking at the pictures I posted in my photo album entitled "annies new house", and that's her new house (duh!)  Snce it's just her and her dog, she didn't need a very big house, but she did want a pool, since she currently lives in Alaska, and will be moving to HOT, HOT, HOT Arizona.  BTW, that is NOT my sister, or her dog in the pictures.  That's the seller. 

Anyway, just in case people were wondering who Annie is, and why I was posting pictures of her new house...that's why.  I needed a place to post pictures so SHE, for one, could see them easily, since she's never seen it either
.  She bought it from Craig's list, so I went out and took some pictures!!!!!  Pretty daring, huh.

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Indeed! I wish her luck with her new house and her new adventure! Sounds pretty cool!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is wonderful news, Sally !! :clap::clap: My sister and I have lived many states apart too since she left at 18. I would love to live near my sister. Happy for you both!!!! I can't see the pictures :scratch: I wonder if my computer is acting up again! :slant: