My sister in on her way to the E.R.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is having burning in her chest and back, and sweating.  I feel very helpless being so far away.  I'm just praying it's nothing serious.  I hope her friend stays with her and doesn't just drop her off.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Lots of
to your sister.

You are with her in spirit

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Misty, I am sorry your sister is having this problem. But she is doing the right thing to go get checked. Prayers going her way. Please keep us updated.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's so hard when you're stuck at home wondering what's going on.  Praying for your sister and for you to be calm and less anxious.  Hoping it's something minor.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for all for the prayers and vibes.  She is okay!  I guess they did a bunch of tests and then told her it was indigestion!  Gave her something vile tasting to drink, and sent her home.  I'm so happy that's all it was.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's what I thought.   She should get some Zantac. It can be purchased at any pharmacy.  Just follow the directions on the box.
They gave her a script for Pepcid.  She's already on nexium (generic) - which doesn't work as good as nexium brand.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am glad she is okay.  I used to think it was an over reaction when people went to an ER and it turned out to be something like this until it happened to me.  I went to the ER with my first gallbladder attack then I understood how it happens.