My sick buddy needs your help

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for the update.  The fact that Fred is eating on his own is fantastic news.
   He sounds so much better than when you first wrote.  Please keep letting us know how he does!   

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bob barrett

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Fred is much more active today, pacing the house and talking, eating and drinking, using the box, so things are moving in the right direction. He's still not 100 but it a huge improvement since the office visit.
Big shout to the Doc at Afford-a-Care and the front desk girl for directing me to the financial help I needed at Help the Animals, Inc and to you all here at thecatsite for your advice and vibes[emoji]128521[/emoji]

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
What terrific news!  I'm so glad to hear Fred is doing so much better.  

Thanks for letting us know.  Here's hoping he's back to normal very soon!  

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fred is much more active today, pacing the house and talking, eating and drinking, using the box, so things are moving in the right direction. He's still not 100 but it a huge improvement since the office visit.
Big shout to the Doc at Afford-a-Care and the front desk girl for directing me to the financial help I needed at Help the Animals, Inc and to you all here at thecatsite for your advice and vibes[emoji]128521[/emoji]
Awesome!! Great news!