My seven week old kitten is ill--please help

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about your lose of Dani!!!! I remember reading the tread last week about you having to take her to the vet 2 hours after purchase...
My
goes out to you!!! Dani is a sweet baby angel just like my Averee
They are pouncing on eachother right now!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry for the loss of your beloved Dani. I have been following this thread, and hoping for her to improve.

Remember that you adopted her, and found her to be in ill health almost immediately. Many people would have returned her to the breeder, or just allowed her to fade away uncared for. You did everything possible to give her a chance to live. Had you not force fed her, she probably would have passed sooner. It is so difficult to provide care for our furkids when they don't understand.

You asked if it will get better. Yes, it will get better and less painful, but you will never forget her. Best of luck in finding another kitten. You have a lot more knowledge now, although it was gained in a very painful way. I'm sure you will find a good breeder, and get a very nice new kitty.

I will watch for the post and pics of your new one!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry that you lost Dani
. Some events in life are too senseless and sad for us ever to truly grasp.

I know she is at the Bridge, looking down on you with love and fond memories of all you did to ease her pain

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once again thank you to everyone who has posted. We finally adopted another Balinese kitten we called Mica, she remindes me so much of Dani of what she might have been like healthy. I really believe that there is a part of Mica that has Danielle. Mica is so sweet! She is certainly a lap warmer who loves her mommy and daddy, she even smells like Dani.

I really feel that she is how Dani would have been with a healthy body. She has helped filled the hole of grief that has been in me since Dani's death. As you can see from pic Rocket loves her too!

Sorry for rambling but I wanted to update you guys who have been so caring.

Thank you.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww. I am sorry for your loss.
Mica is just precious and I am glad your Rocket likes her, too! Hope you find the time to keep us updated in the future.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.
I just discovered your thread about baby Dani.
You did everything that any human could do.

RIP sweet Dani.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, you were so nice when Smudge died. I know exactly how you felt, force feeding her, it was to help her, and if she didn't know then, she does now. RIP little Dani, Play with Smudgie over the Bridge.

kathylou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just found this thread, and I am so sorry for your loss of Dani. I know for sure that she knew you were trying to help her, and I know for sure that she knew you loved her and she loved you back. I know that because I have a cat that survived an experience like that, and she always comes up and gives me extra love since that happened. I really believe they understand us.

Mica is a sweetie. Give her a big hug and kiss for me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you again for all your kind words! I'm sure she and Smudge and all the other kitties
are having a lot of fun together no longer in any pain.

"Mica is a sweetie. Give her a big hug and kiss for me."

She just got smothered in kisses
!