My rescued kitty

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful little baby! I sure hope you can keep him, he's way too cute not to! I just want to cuddle him.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's gorgeous!!!!! My husband never wanted us to keep Smudge either when we were fostering her

Just tell your wife you need to keep him a bit longer until he's put meat on his bones and so forth, by then he'll be happily settled with your boys, sleeping on the bed and so forth and she won't be able to say no

And if you do have to adopt him out, it's probably better he goes into a home with another kitty since he's so sociable. If he loves attention so much, he'd probably get bored and lonely at home on his own, but if there's at least one other kitty with him, he'll have a friend to snuggle and play with

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

He's gorgeous!!!!!
Just tell your wife you need to keep him a bit longer until he's put meat on his bones and so forth, by then he'll be happily settled with your boys, sleeping on the bed and so forth and she won't be able to say no
Diego and Neko have their own rooms to sleep in at night, coz otherwise they would play ALL night.
So the little one had been sleeping in his cage in our room. But lastnight he had the squirts, so I let him spend the night in our room, not in the cage. I think he slept in the bed a little bit. My wife woke up at about 6am saying :censor::censor::censor: isn't he in his cage. I said "you know he's not well today, if I left him in the cage and he crapped all over himself, would you be willing to bath him?" that was the end of that arguement

He does not like to be left alone even for a second, or he starts meowing, and boy does he have a set of lungs on him.

Tried to introduce him to Diego but he isn't happy about that. Diego didn't mind too much, he likes meeting other cats. Neko though, he suspects something isn't right in this house so he's quite moody.

All will come right. I like that idea, keep making excuses to hold onto him a little longer.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, such a good kitty! I'd keep him! He sounds like he has a very well natured temperament, especially when bathing. My two kittens fight like demons when getting bathed, brushed and nails clipped.
I want yours to teach mine how to behave!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww heck he is a treasure for sure
and what a beautiful colour
keep up with the excuses to keep that little fella - he was destined to be with you

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous, gorgeous kitty! (though i have a huge weakness for orange boys). His colours are amazing!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CFA speak, he's red classic tabby and white with absolutely wonderful clear markings! Well done on the bath btw

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

CFA speak, he's red classic tabby and white with absolutely wonderful clear markings! Well done on the bath btw
Wow he's gone from ginger to orange and now to red

Not long now and it will be bath time again, I can't wait

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

My heart is melted. Oh my goodness, what a sweetie!

How is he doing now?
Sorry for the late reply, he is doing better. I will give a complete update on him either tomorrow or Tuesday.

That pic is from day 2 so he was still a bit nervous to be caught, but as said in my other thread, he has reverted back to that sad looking boy.