My rescue kitties

zachc12385

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Over the time ive rescued a few kittens. One named shadow
which believe it or not came straight up to me at my home. I heard a what sounded like a kitten meow in the street and i called back with clicks of my mouth and she came right to me. Me and my fellow roommates the next morning looked for an owner but never found one. I since kept shadow due to her being very polite and seemingly being lonely. Another kitten i adopted from the local animal shelter and her name is Fiona
since the day i met her she was very loving and i knew that she belonged in my family. I took her in about 2 weeks ago and she seems to be getting along with marshall (my white 1 year old cat)
i wish i could rescue more cats but i cannot support anymore and i feel bad for the cats at the shelter because if i had the money/time I would take every one of the dogs and cats that lived in the shelter. If you have any rescues I would love to hear your stories and see any pictures that you may have available

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely kitties, and lucky to have been taken in by someone. 

This is my fur family. 

Little Figgy was found in the engine compartment of my wife's car when she went for an oil change. She was a feral kitten with an attitude. It was 10 days before she let us pet her.

Next are Peko and Bootsy, who were found in the bushes a few feet from my front door when they were about 4 weeks old. Taming them was a lot easier as they were younger. They are from the same feral mama kitty,  who has since been trapped, spayed, and released. I see her around often and she seems to be doing fine. 

This is Peko.

This is Bootsy.

This is our ould girl Checkers. 15 years old, she was abandoned when her family moved so I made friends with her and took her in.