My ragdoll babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Bijou and Mika want to play with those gorgeous kitties again. Bring them on over to the cafe and Bijou and Topaz can play with them again.
I hope you wre ready for them! I brought them by the cafe for a while they are crazy now! They are into every thing and underfoot all the time! Are they 12 weeks yet?

Little cosmo is going to be beautiful! He may be worth showing as an alter, I think I have said that already once or twice now
I am most likely keeping one of the girls, not the one I thought but the other, she is looking like a star! I can't wait til she gets bigger I will be showing her if she continues to grow the way she is. She has the best little chin, I hope her blaze that is coming in stays clean and even!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I hope you wre ready for them! I brought them by the cafe for a while they are crazy now! They are into every thing and underfoot all the time! Are they 12 weeks yet?

Little cosmo is going to be beautiful! He may be worth showing as an alter, I think I have said that already once or twice now
I am most likely keeping one of the girls, not the one I thought but the other, she is looking like a star! I can't wait til she gets bigger I will be showing her if she continues to grow the way she is. She has the best little chin, I hope her blaze that is coming in stays clean and even!
Oh, that is sooo exciting! Are their chins white? Cosmo is so cute. I am so excited for another member to have Smudgies brother. Smudge is just a character, I'll tell you!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh, that is sooo exciting! Are their chins white? Cosmo is so cute. I am so excited for another member to have Smudgies brother. Smudge is just a character, I'll tell you!
Ya know, none of them seem to have the "purrfect" white chin I am looking for. Cosmo I think will be just like smudge, and my girl I like has all white but the very tip of her chin is seal, mabey it is still a little too soon to know for certain, I can't remember last litter when I realized Yuki and Chance had all white chins and smudge and Ares (jack now) had seal with white marks in it, so mabey the white is still growing in? As much as I want perfect markings, I am trying to get the build and type I am looking to get and work on the color later, I may loose points for that when showing but I think correct conformation and overall type is more important.
I am excited to have another member adopting one of my babies too, I have gotten to know her more (and you) because of being here, I wasn't expecting to find a home for another kitty, I don't plan on coming here "selling" kittens, but it is a plus! Most of the people I have met here are such great people!
I think it is dante' personality in these guys and last litter, the first litter with a different male weren't the charactors that these two litters have been, they are just great! Dante' is such a great cat!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not to be a big ole wet blanket but you might want to check the standards if they will be shown. I thought it said "award no points" for no white chin.

On the other hand, if they go into HHP, the judges will LOVE their personalities!

Ya know, none of them seem to have the "purrfect" white chin I am looking for. Cosmo I think will be just like smudge, and my girl I like has all white but the very tip of her chin is seal, mabey it is still a little too soon to know for certain, I can't remember last litter when I realized Yuki and Chance had all white chins and smudge and Ares (jack now) had seal with white marks in it, so mabey the white is still growing in? As much as I want perfect markings, I am trying to get the build and type I am looking to get and work on the color later, I may loose points for that when showing but I think correct conformation and overall type is more important.
I am excited to have another member adopting one of my babies too, I have gotten to know her more (and you) because of being here, I wasn't expecting to find a home for another kitty, I don't plan on coming here "selling" kittens, but it is a plus! Most of the people I have met here are such great people!
I think it is dante' personality in these guys and last litter, the first litter with a different male weren't the charactors that these two litters have been, they are just great! Dante' is such a great cat!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Phew!
I am so glad that you have fallen in love with one of the little girls!
I was getting nervous about my little Cosmo! I was afraid that we would have a tug of war over that sweet boy!

I know my little guy is going to be a big boy - he was the one who was growling and hissing at his brothers when they were eating (and batting them with his little mitts
)- you would think they were fighting over the last morsal of food that they were going to get for three weeks!
I can't wait, I can't wait

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH my goodness.... well I don't need sugar in my tea tonight, that's for sure. I adore ragdolls, and I would love to have one some day......

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Phew!
I am so glad that you have fallen in love with one of the little girls!
I was getting nervous about my little Cosmo! I was afraid that we would have a tug of war over that sweet boy!

I know my little guy is going to be a big boy - he was the one who was growling and hissing at his brothers when they were eating (and batting them with his little mitts
)- you would think they were fighting over the last morsal of food that they were going to get for three weeks!
I can't wait, I can't wait
We won't have to have a tug of war with him, I will just give you the other cosmo, you won't be able to tell in 6 weeks
Or we can share him? You get the butt and I get the head.

joking aside, I wouldn't make you nervious, you already have him reserved, I would never do that to ya!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We won't have to have a tug of war with him, I will just give you the other cosmo, you won't be able to tell in 6 weeks
Or we can share him? You get the butt and I get the head.

joking aside, I wouldn't make you nervious, you already have him reserved, I would never do that to ya!
I am not worried -
I was just surprised that you thought he was great looking (for show) I thought that his little mittens were too small - I thought they were supposed to be anklets like the other two boys had? Also, doesn't he have a little half and half chin? I liked his little mitties because they are just like Mollie's - little tips of white!
mmmmm, the other Cosmo, maybe you mean Valentino?

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are beautiful! I once almost purchased a ragdoll kitten from the pet store until I found out they wanted almost $700 a piece! Um yeah no thanks Im glad I adopted my other kitten! They are a gorgeous breed I must say!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow!!! What beautiful kitties!!!! I love Icey, she is amazing! My aunt just got a couple rag dolls within the last year....hers are soooo shy and not very friendly! One of hers was an ex-breeder and he must not have had a loving owner, and her young girl is a little more friendly. Are they just shy cats to begin with??? You're babies look so cute and cuddly!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks to ellyn (lnbandcats) I have taken new pics with the camera she sent me! I will try and see if I can get them off the camera and on the computer and post them tomorrow. They are getting so big! They are 7 weeks old now!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

These are my lovely babies, and the new litter. They were 5 weeks in these pictures and will be 6 weeks tomorrow.

Mom: Icey

Dad Dante' (with my daughter Celeste)

The new litter of babies!

And this is my first ragdoll, a retired Queen Honey
Beautiful!

Maybe that's what Tonka is? A ragdoll?

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Beautiful!

Maybe that's what Tonka is? A ragdoll?
He looks like my honey! I love him! He could be a raggie or mix? Can't tell for sure, but it looks like one in the face!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some recent pics of the babies. They are almost 9 weeks old.

This is cosmo owned by ellyn (lnbandcats)

this is cosmo also, what a handsome little darling! I am going to have a hard time giving him up, I am so glad ellyn is such a sweet lady and he is going to have a great home! Thanks ellyn for being you!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the last one is him too, look at his toes. He is a nut! You are going to have such fun with him!
I will be making his neuter apointment soon, and he will be ready soon after that!