my pregnant cat

benali motez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my pregnant cat Luna have a sac dangling out of private parts , it s been there for almost 5 hours now, gettin out a bit more with time , and something else is out of her with tht sac , she is totally fine she looks fine she is pacing arround eating sleeping affectionate , she even tried to jump on a table she tried to jump on my lap , she is not in any pain , just seems less active , can t really see hard contractions often , she just ate the sac while i m writing this so it s no longer visible in the pictures . she is tiny cat , please can anyone tell me if i need to take her to the vet . Thanks in advance

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Do you know when her kittens are due benali motez benali motez ? She could be starting labour, but to have a sac dangling for that length of time is not normal.

None of us are vets so you really need to speak to a medical professional.

Please call you vet and explain what is happening, they'll be able to tell you what you need to do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

benali motez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
she gav birth to three underdeveloped kittens , she seems fine cuddly , have some discharge , still in the nest most of time .. ddnt fix her cz she surprised me wth bein pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

benali motez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
tha
Do you know when her kittens are due benali motez benali motez ? She could be starting labour, but to have a sac dangling for that length of time is not normal.

None of us are vets so you really need to speak to a medical professional.

Please call you vet and explain what is happening, they'll be able to tell you what you need to do.
thank you so much .

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Thank you for the update. I’m sorry she miscarried. Please schedule a spay so this does not happen again.