My pregnant cat was panting

catmom11

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat is near her due date but im not quite sure when as i did not see her mate. I saw her nipples pinking and ive been counting the weeks since then. she's supposed to be at her ninth week. She was panting for awhile and she wasnt even playing. She was sleeping and she woke up walked towards me and started panting for around 30 seconds and her heart rate increased a little too. But then everything got normal and she went back to sleep. was that an early sign of labor? Any help would be appriciated. Thank you

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

My cat is near her due date but im not quite sure when as i did not see her mate. I saw her nipples pinking and ive been counting the weeks since then. she's supposed to be at her ninth week. She was panting for awhile and she wasnt even playing. She was sleeping and she woke up walked towards me and started panting for around 30 seconds and her heart rate increased a little too. But then everything got normal and she went back to sleep. was that an early sign of labor? Any help would be appriciated. Thank you
Some precontracitons are quite common, its a way of Nature to strenghen up the muscles into the labor to come.

Its my guess it was this.

Good luck!  @catmom11

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catmom11

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh thank you very much. I guess shes due very soon. Thank you @StefanZ