My precious Baddy passed away yesterday

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry for your loss of Baddy. I know you feel it deeply. May your memories be sweet. It is a blessing to have them in your life for so many years, but it makes it hard to part with them when their time comes. Rest in peace, Baddy. You are loved and missed.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh this is so sad. Baddy was so young, but you know what, you loved him so much, I can tell, and he knew that every second. You absolutely did the right thing for him trying to save him at the hospital that day and night. Don't beat yourself up for that, Baddy knew you were giving him the best chance at life and it just was his time. It was wonderful you were able to spend that special time with him there. It is so hard when we lose our cats, the home just feels empty. I hope your memories and love for him will bring you comfort in the days to come. He loves you very much and is joyfully at the bridge now, your beautiful boy
Baddy
I am so sorry

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your story has me bawling my eyes out.
It brings back painful memories of my precious Maverick and what I went through when I lost him.

I am so sorry for your loss.
I feel your pain like it was my own.
I know it doesn't help much but you did the right thing by ending Baddy's suffering. I'm sure he's looking down on you with nothing but love & gratitude.

Rest peacefully, Baddy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hank you all so much, I miss Baddy so bad, yesterday I let my kitties Flaqui and Fuzzy go to the yard for a couple of minutes and when i went to call them back i called Baddy, when I realized I was calling him I couldn't stand the pain, I cried my eyes out. Is going to be difficult to recover from this, I loved him so much.... Hugs to all

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

when i went to call them back i called Baddy, when I realized I was calling him I couldn't stand the pain, I cried my eyes out.
Awww
I'm so sorry

Just take one day at a time, and cry all you want because it's only natural

BADDY