My poor little dog

jesi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
^What they said... any updates? I hope everything is ok for your little Sophie... poor girl! How scary! I hope she gets better fast Im so sorry!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sophie is at home. She is on heart diet food, three medications, and a nutrition supplement. The heart damage is permanent. She is in congestive heart failure. we will keep going until, she is no longer happy, or in pain. she sleeps a lot, but still loves to snuggle and be held. I am haveing a hard time with this. Sophie is only 6 years old, She is my little furry girl. When the time comes, I don't know how, I am going to let her go.

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We never know how to let them go, it's the hardest thing to do. All you can do is snuggle with her and make her as comfortable as you can for as long as you can.

that you and she enjoy your time together for as long as possible.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NinaCaliente

Oh my gosh, I am soooo sorry.
HUGS
to both you and Sophie.
glad she's back home w/you... she'll let you know when the time comes, i'm sure.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so dreadfully sorry to hear this. I hope that once the initial shock of the illness passes, that she is able to recover a little and enjoy the time she has left with you. Our darling dogs are so remarkable - they can hang on out of pure love and loyalty for far longer than we ever think they're going to.

The best thing we can do for them is recognise when they've had enough and the only thing keeping them going is love - then it's our turn to repay that love and put them to rest. I hope this day is a long way off for your little angel.

jesi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh I am so sorry. I just want to cry for you
Just hug her tight give her lots of hugs and kisses, and Im sure you will... poor little thing. At least she has some time with you first... :hug: I am so very sorry for you and for your little girl.