My Poor daughter...

cindylu802

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That makes me mad!!
!!!!! You need to smack her up!!!!!!!! And throw her things out in the street and watch as cars run all her stuff over!!!! MUAHAHAHA
:troll:

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful sweet faced girl Abbey was. I know how your daughter is feeling right now. I had a beautiful German Shepherd dog name Liebe, she was about 11 months old, when my brother let her out, and she was hit by a car, and killed. I was devasted.

My heart is going out for your daughter because the loss of Abbey was truly a tragic loss, and it should never have happened.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everybody. I have passes along all your condolences to Rachel and she appreciates them. Today she is doing a little better. She still has crying jags but she is able to talk about Abbey and remember the good things. Of course then she starts crying again because it makes her miss her even more. She said her cats are walking room to room meowing today. That long drawn out moan like they're crying. She says it's like they are looking for Abbey.

Abbey was an inside doggie but Rachel had just moved into her house and the gate to her backyard fence was broken. That's why she had Abbey on a pully like chain while she was gone (until she could fix it). One thing we wondered about was why the shelter didn't scan Abbey and call Rachel right away. Abbey was chipped & she had a collar on. I told her to call them and politely ask them why and to explain that it would have helped her to better deal with the situation. Maybe they will start scanning and it will help ease someone elses mind in the future.

furmum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What Jcat said! That individual certainly is a piece of work! I'd beat the living daylights out of her if I got close enough, believe me!!

Maggie in Western Australia

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Those pictures of Abbey with the kitties amde me cry. Poor Abbey and your poor daughter. That girl should have to pay for her behavior!