My phone is ringing non-stop!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Oh and I should add that my phone has rang so much tonight that Loki is now imitating the ringtone
I would soooooooooooo love to hear that!

Mine are leaving the tree alone.SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh---don't jink me either.

I got some lemon juice and sprayed the tree and the tree skirt and they won't go near it.Also, I put some of the room deodorizers under the tree skirt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I would soooooooooooo love to hear that!

Mine are leaving the tree alone.SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh---don't jink me either.

I got some lemon juice and sprayed the tree and the tree skirt and they won't go near it.Also, I put some of the room deodorizers under the tree skirt.
Hmmm Now that's a good idea!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far, it's worked!!!! I am so happy it has too.Mom ordered a special ornament from Dad's death........it's in loving memory of...............so if it gets broke,I may just strangle some kits too. JK!!!!
Also, Shawn bought me a special one yesterday at the mall.It's of 6 teddy bears and it has our names on it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

So far, it's worked!!!! I am so happy it has too.Mom ordered a special ornament from Dad's death........it's in loving memory of...............so if it gets broke,I may just strangle some kits too. JK!!!!
Also, Shawn bought me a special one yesterday at the mall.It's of 6 teddy bears and it has our names on it!
Awww! How sweet!
Bo is under the tree right now... He's managed to take the "fool proof" bows off one side of the tree and hide them somewhere in the house

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heck I have a plan that I can call anywhere anytime and talk as long as I want on the home phone, I have 2 cell phones 300 anytime 5000 night and weekends, high speed dsl, and nationwide anywhere, the tortal bill for all of them is together is about $146.00 a month for everything every month, Plus I have 4500 minutes rollover on my cell phones.. I don't use the cell all that much, I have had this deal for a long time, I think it's pretty cheap for everything