My Persian cat had kittens almost 7 weeks ago....

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she's so precious isn't she.

The best thing for the kittens would be for people to buy them and for you to meet the familys that are going to adopt them yourself (thats my opinion anyway)

happy seven weeks old to the babies! mine are six weeks old on Thursday!

marlearn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, It seems you care a lot about your cats and kittens, and my opinion, you purchase both cats thinking they were the same sex, but they are not, so I would not consider you a backyard breeder, you did not do this intentionally. I would definately have your cats spayed and neutered, once the kittens are weened. I also do agree with Wellington Cats to sell your kittens , but definately meet with the families purchasing them. I wish you and your cats and kittens the best!!!!

elizwithcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marlearn

Hi, It seems you care a lot about your cats and kittens, and my opinion, you purchase both cats thinking they were the same sex, but they are not, so I would not consider you a backyard breeder, you did not do this intentionally. I would definately have your cats spayed and neutered, once the kittens are weened. I also do agree with Wellington Cats to sell your kittens , but definately meet with the families purchasing them. I wish you and your cats and kittens the best!!!!
Any cat should be taken to a vet after you get the cat home. This way the "oopsie" pregancy isn't going to happen. Also, another confusing thing-if the cats are registered, their slip should have said wether they were male or female. Was there a mistake on the slip?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persiancatlover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They will be 8 weeks this monday but i'm probably gonna keep them till 12 weeks so they get well-nourushed from the mom.They are atucally doing very good but i'm afraid they need baths some times.They are eating dry food but they still nurse.I'm still trying to post pictures but i'm really busy with life and the kittens and plus my computer is super slow
.I heard that wet food is bad for kittens ?is that true ?Doesen't it give them diaheria ?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by persiancatlover

They will be 8 weeks this monday but i'm probably gonna keep them till 12 weeks so they get well-nourushed from the mom.They are atucally doing very good but i'm afraid they need baths some times.They are eating dry food but they still nurse.I'm still trying to post pictures but i'm really busy with life and the kittens and plus my computer is super slow
.I heard that wet food is bad for kittens ?is that true ?Doesen't it give them diaheria ?
Wet food is not bad for kittens for some it can be to rich ..